Royal Server 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

[DevilsReject]

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 16, 2006
England (UK)
When i extract client i get this error
! D:\Movies\Royal Full Client.rar: CRC failed in the encrypted file Legend of Mir - Royal\Data\mmap.wil (wrong password ?)
! D:\Movies\Royal Full Client.rar: The file "???" header is corrupt
When Using File password: "royalserver.uv.ro" It Auto Exits WinRaR

Anyone Help Me Please Im Stuck

Onuris

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 23, 2006
Romania, Timisoara
Lag. SENTURE phone the damn ISP :P. well, its a good connection 24megs, but the lag, sent gotta talk to the Isp. soz for incovenience and reboots becuz of that

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Maby the people can elaborate a little deeper on what sort of lag they are getting. As it stands typical bandwith usage is MAX 30kb/sec out of 130kb/sec.

Do you teleport somewhere and the screen freezes for a few seconds? do the mobs move slowly? do youy talk and there is a few seconds delay?. A little more info please!

Evolution3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2005
Worthing
OK the server seems to be very good atm with Lag and Gameplay, the gm's working on some quests to help players through there play at this server. all we need at the moment is players .. this is a really really good server i'm having fun and thats saying something - i think everyone should give this server a try, the game gets fun once your past level 30 and that is achievable in about 2-3 hours after that the game gets harder and harder - not everyone is high level so dont worry about the big catch up game like on most servers .. ive played ragezone and ive played project .. and tbh i recommend this its a great server to just piss about on i really think you will have fun. its got a good drop rate and spawn rate .. the drops are rare but when you find one it really makes your day thats whats so good about this server :D not everyone is ELITE. come play and have fun :)

~Mitzcee~

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 29, 2004
With Mitzcee
2 step stop lagg sometimes its rooms with no-mobs sometimes its room with packed mobs

and before anyone asks my comp can handle mir easily

/Demonio

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
i cant move, my pet cant move, the mobs dont move then i get a msg after a lil while and it closes mir . .

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Well so far that's 2 different people, it is possible to be a small ammount of packet loss. if you can in future, can you make a note or a screen shot of the time it occurs. This should be able to provide a greater level of accuracy for my ISP to investigate.

Cheers
Senture

Ṕlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2006
This server is 100% reliable, everytime i've wanted to play it's been online with a fairly good user count. Just needs that extra few players & updates.

Keep it up whoever gm/host is :).

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Well I'm the host, but i don't do any development work on Royal. I'm possibly looking at upgrading the host machine in a short while, but that all depends on how a couple of things work out before hand.

Ṕlayer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2006
Senture said:
Well I'm the host, but i don't do any development work on Royal. I'm possibly looking at upgrading the host machine in a short while, but that all depends on how a couple of things work out before hand.

Why do you feel a need to upgrade the server pc? The only bit of lagg i've had on royal is when i'm downloading & playing, lol.

Great host. :cheers:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
gm keeps giving away my character to random ppl just bcuz they making up story's that i scammed em and stuff

/Andy

Milly

LOMCN Leecher
Jun 23, 2006
can any1 help me plz? i d/l the full client and the exe for it also and it dosnt work. i made a forum account too and it wont let me log in after my email i got sent too :( any1 know how i can get online. ty in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.