Rt in npc

smoochy boys on tour

CrAnK

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
how do i make a npc that rt's about in a map like on devilsoul ? or is this one of the devilsoul secrets ??? And has any1 got a english Marrage npc text??

Shade

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 2, 2004
I Own Doaky
lol wats point in having dsvf up, no1 on it, every time i come on forum n look at bh's sig its either 0-3 players..

Upvote 0

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
Shade said:
lol wats point in having dsvf up, no1 on it, every time i come on forum n look at bh's sig its either 0-3 players..
cos they still testin loads of crap, and with players loggin on and testing it too and telling them if they like it or not its easier :):flush:

Upvote 0

CrAnK

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2005
badboyadam said:
so ya got it then? (u dont need to hex) wasnt hard to find now was it? :dude:

nope wornt hard at all woz easy one ya told me wot place its in. lol npc went mentle 1st of all coz had the rt time on 1second lol all sorted now tho. ty m8 :)

Upvote 0

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Shade said:

what the others said
and if it was not up none of you would of known about the rting NPC
and tbh its very hard to find new stuff on a server if it is not up

oh yes and BETA but for some reason people dont seem to understand the meaning of that word

If you are going to try and bad mouth a server at least get the facts right first

and there is alot more "DSVF secrets" (as they have been called) TheBoss may tell you more of them if he wishes

BH

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Babyhack said:
what the others said
and if it was not up none of you would of known about the rting NPC
and tbh its very hard to find new stuff on a server if it is not up

oh yes and BETA but for some reason people dont seem to understand the meaning of that word

If you are going to try and bad mouth a server at least get the facts right first

and there is alot more "DSVF secrets" (as they have been called) TheBoss may tell you more of them if he wishes

BH

Yup theres lots of stuff i didnt think was poss untill i saw it for my self

Take Town's i.e BichonWall,DevilFortress ( DevilSouls HomeZone )
Rting Npc's
Npcs talk too you :kor:
ItemRename, rename your own items

tons more but ill let you find it out for yeselfs :)

Upvote 0

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
I dont like the NPC's talking i have it on some quests becuase the move around alot
ItemRename is ok
RT NPC's are pwnage
and taking towns is ok but i limit which ones you can

and Boss man ill msg ya when i finish work (about 5:30) then we can do some proper work on the server

Upvote 0