Run down of top 5 Mir 2 Servers please?

smoochy boys on tour

AllanCadenhead

LOMCN Leecher
Apr 10, 2023
Hi all, used to play Euro Mir and USA Mir and the original Mir back in the day.

Just wondering if yous could name (in your opinion) the top 3-5 Mir servers going and what they are about?

Was to get back into a little in my free time - could be fun.

Many thanks,

• Love
Reactions: Lilcooldoode

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
Take a look at the user counts and remove arcadia(inflated fake usercount) and oldschool( crypto scam, on its last legs about to die)

Reactions: Omnibus

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
There are some in the works such as Euro Reborn which I'm long awaiting.

Take a look around. You'll find your feet :)

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Hi all, used to play Euro Mir and USA Mir and the original Mir back in the day.

Just wondering if yous could name (in your opinion) the top 3-5 Mir servers going and what they are about?

Was to get back into a little in my free time - could be fun.

Many thanks,

Never nice to start late, but if u don’t mind about that, Arcadia looks like it will never close so that would be a safe bet. Obviously usercount is inflated.

Best one in the making to wait for:

Jevs official when he releases it after bugs ironed out. That for me will scratch the Euro Nostalgia itch the most.

But if you want something much more updated graphically then wait for EuroReborn or Primordials.

Or if you want a pvp fest server hold out for ValkyrieV2.

Maybe Artificial Phoenix server will open a 2nd gate to Dragon Server in the future too

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
Better off waiting bud till a new one comes out. like herc said above either primordials or valk. Not one for euro clones. people love the idea. untill it comes to the same content/ items.. for me its boring much prefer so many new caves made and items. Gives people that fresh feeling rather than doing something they have x20 allready.

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Better off waiting bud till a new one comes out. like herc said above either primordials or valk. Not one for euro clones. people love the idea. untill it comes to the same content/ items.. for me its boring much prefer so many new caves made and items. Gives people that fresh feeling rather than doing something they have x20 allready.
Are you interested in Euro Reborn?

That's the one I'm waiting for to come out.