Runescape

smoochy boys on tour

Alii

I used to play this until i decided to sell it off to a friend.

It was pretty good but i kept lagging, this is a populer mmorpg. anyone play and what are your opioions?

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
I don't even class it as a game, as the graphics are poorer than ANY mmorpg out i believe, and i'm suprised people play it, if your over 13 and still playing it, then you haven't played the decent MMORPG'S if your under 13 kinda makes sense lol XD

That's my overall opinion, mainly because i hate it and its crapper than anything out atm.

EMPEROR

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2005
I think its the worst MMO i have ever seen in my life.. I went on and basically came straight off it within 20 seconds.. That game nearly put me off MMO's for life.

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
i played it for a year and it kept me amused but so easy to get money basicly i used to collect feathers during the day and get about 5k and sell for like 1 mill it was crazy i still play now and again but not been on for a while now i may rejoin its a good game ust graphic that some dont like and tbh i would be wrong to disagree with you i like it im not saying the game is awesome im saying its good im giving it a

3/5 Rating

which is in the middle means it good but bad also.

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
i used to play runescape. i think it was quite addictive and it did keep me amused for a while. i used to play with my gf tho to help her out on the game more than anythin.

it has got a big map with a fair few places to hunt / lvl and the attention given to the game is brilliant. if u requested help you would get it, so cnt complain there.

if you was to go by the graphics on everygame then if i was to b totaly honest then alot of games wudnt b popular with loads of ppl. they still got a good user rating and have ppl of around the age of 20+ playing it.

my rating for it wud actually b 8/10 (im not juding the graphics) thats just for gameplay. im not gunna give a rating for the graphics as they are not everythin in a game

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Worst game ever created

But it's good for making real life cash lol, max out your character and sell it for like £250 :P

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
this isnt a game its a failure i dont no how people still play it my friend even pays irl cash for gold and the cash on runescape cost more than mir gold lol

nettim2k

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
i love the game tbh,played it for 3-4years,my favorite online game of all time,i agree at the graphics..the gameplay is emence,yeh u do make alot of cash i sold my 109 for 100quid.hence jagex company is worth £103million

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
u cud of got alot more money for tht bud :). ive seen them go for 300 plus :P but gotta agree i love runescape to.. theres alot to do on it. i know the graphics aint to good but its fun to play n spose thts wot rly counts

nettim2k

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
haha..goin for 99hunter only 81 now but its on a pure skiller,i get 40mill out of it which i cld sell for alot of irl cash o.O

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
ud get bout 100 for tht m8 :P

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
its fairly w@nk to say the least aye.

used to play it when....is kevin87 MrsTao ?Lol plz say yes

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
lol runescape, I quit before the tutorial ended. Seriously the gameplay is dire and the graphics are dire and the server system is DIRE. 0/5 ? Yes.

Mintyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 17, 2005
Hell =O
Runescape fails.

I was quite happy with it for like 5 minutes then i got bored and started playing on Super Mario Bros.

^^

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
gameplay is unbelievbly good,graphics bring it down but hay,its a good game..played it for 4years n its so addictive,but hay thats just my opinion on the game i play ;)

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
gameplay is unbelievbly good,graphics bring it down but hay,its a good game..played it for 4years n its so addictive,but hay thats just my opinion on the game i play ;)

ill admit the actualy game is crap but i did get addicted to it years a go with my cousin , then fell bk in love with mir haha

na most online games dont addict me like they used to , i love them for a week max then cba going on