Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
just been on the bbc sport website and read the welsh team gareth jenkins has chosen and personally think its an insult to the welsh and those who pay to watch them play and for the people who pay their wages.

leave your comments on any of the national squads etc.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
yeh i think that too.
i heartily agree with your statement.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
What does it matter? It's not like wales will actually acheive anything.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
shutup u mug why flame the thread? **** off tbh + thread is open to discussion for all countrys in the RWC even **** lil england

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
LOL touched a nerve there Atom

wait, you said England is ****...maybe i should get all angry and wound up...but then again i couldn't give a **** about England so say what you want.

Merry Birthday :)

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
its the same as me saying to atom go kill yourself you'll probably spend the rest of your life at a comp you might aswell top urself now.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
So wait, Atom saying a country will never achieve something is same you telling him to kill himself.

What a strange thing to say... He didn't say you'll never achieve anything, why make it personal.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Omg.. Colonel looking at your pic im guessing your 18+, and you went like that over some ones opinion? lol, seriously everyone has there right to say what they want whether its ur thread or not. It's in the GOT part so he was intitled to post his opinion on it..

On a lighter note i can't discuss this because i don't do sports ^^

Oh gotta say this, england ftw :P

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
Rofl I really love how no one can think for themselves on LOMCN, It's lulz worthy.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
shutup u mug why flame the thread? **** off tbh + thread is open to discussion for all countrys in the RWC even **** lil england

Hi, it was a joke. Its funny how you mention "****ty lil England," not sure if were on the same wavelength, but are you talking about the same England that beat Wales by a record margin recently, and currently hold the world cup?

I love people who call someone else's team **** despite the fact their team recently lost to them, its like admitting your team is "super ****." I wouldn't assume I would spend the rest of my life at the computer, I mean, that may be the case, as I could personally equal Wales best run in the world cup by turning up at one of the stadiums and using the toilet.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
lol this post was funny as im from england, should i get mad? hmmm lemme think of summat "Come to Me and ill knock some common sence into you" that okay?

So wait, Atom saying a country will never achieve something is same you telling him to kill himself.

What a strange thing to say... He didn't say you'll never achieve anything, why make it personal.

are all welsh like this about Sport's? :P because they are really rude tbh

/ancient

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
well firstly im 17 on tuesday and take my countrys sport very personally so excuse me for maybe over reacting, this thread was designed for the chat of the RWC and if u have no idea of sports why ur looking at this thread is disturbingly fuked up (Y) ok back on to a serious note in the warm up to the world cup france beat england today. 15-21 france scoring 2 tries england scoring 0 ! okey wales lost to england due to wales's coach being on drunk having mental issues or something along them lines and playing tactics of a regional team. wales played their 3rd choice players ruffly bar about 4 players. so england beating wales was not such a big thing. anyway post more on the action when it happens (Y).

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
Colonel said:
well firstly im 17 on tuesday and take my countrys sport very personally so excuse me for maybe over reacting, this thread was designed for the chat of the RWC and if u have no idea of sports why ur looking at this thread is disturbingly fuked up (Y) ok back on to a serious note in the warm up to the world cup france beat england today. 15-21 france scoring 2 tries england scoring 0 ! okey wales lost to england due to wales's coach being on drunk having mental issues or something along them lines and playing tactics of a regional team. wales played their 3rd choice players ruffly bar about 4 players. so england beating wales was not such a big thing. anyway post more on the action when it happens (Y).

if you have no idea about sports then you won't know what RWC means would you?
that is why people may look on this thread if they have no idea about sports.

also the coach doesn't play the game does he? it pisses me off when everyone blames the coach/manager.

and even if a person does know what RWC is and what this thread is about and just came on here to flame it doesn't make them "disturbingly fuked up"

Someone who forces your mother to suck a dogs **** would be disturbingly fuked up, not quite the same is it?

NEXT!

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
If Wales played their "third team" against England then they are obviously morons. Playing that team does **** all to get the 1st team ready for the world cup. Either that, or the team that lost to England is the world cup team. Either way, your ****ed.

If the Welsh coach played "regional tactics" against England, then Wales are ****ed. This means he is either "experimenting" which is pretty moronic so close to the actual competition, as you should be refining tactics by now. Either that, or those are the tactics he is going to use in the RWC.

With all that said, England aren't exactly in great form, and have been pretty much piss poor since they won the competition. Scotland never acheive anything in internation sport, unless drinking butter is now a sport. Irel;and have a good team, but probably not good enough.

Also, this years RWC is in France and starts on September 7th, I expect fans will begin arriving about a week before hand, so you can bet your ass France will have surrendered to everyone by September 1st.

HoodzFinest

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2007
As for the people who say england is better than wales etc, my miss's lives in england and i lived there for a year.. and to be honest theres **** all there compared to what wales has.. so please stop chatting ****, theres hardly eny jobs going in some parts of england, there towns aint really that big.. its mostly council estates n ****, wales has everything plenty of good pay jobs, there towns are massive.. the areas are nice.. but some ends are rough which obviously your going to get eny where you go.. but as for town(s).. they got plenty of stuff basicly everythign you will ever need all surrounded around you.. they are still working on development and now wales is getting even bigger.. wales is the future.. if eny of you have lived here you would know that apart from me and colonel..

As for the rugby.. i do no know much about rugby but.. wales has beaten england more times than they have beaten us thats all i know.. and when they have beaten us its when we are playing basicly our crappest, but enyway i like both countries and have alot of respect for them..england is nice for a nice break and also a different kind of touch and approach towards it etc.. its smaller which in my opinion makes it better i love being there.. and im moving there again after i finish college.. will be living there for perm.. but the future is with wales no doubt about it.. its got everything..

Last edited:

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
yeh you're right the future is with Wales...all the latest technological developments come from deep in the welsh hills...
in case you're too dumb to realise, i was being sarcastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.