Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Seeing as though some fag locked the other 1 after Mental sucked his willie I felt it necessary to recreate it. We can't have some RZ fag having the last say can we ?

Back in the day no LOMCN staff member would have let that happen, I'm ****ing dissapointed.

Btw Gotrex that story was hillarious lol.

Farril said:
i kno we've gone off the subject abit, but i was out . i cant stand the members or mods on rz (cant speak for all sections, but lineage section people are just morons.

90% of the lineage2 members are foreign, who either blatently dont know any english and just press random letters on their keyboard, or only know how to flame people in english, with every release thread having people saying "this release is small, and rubbish, i could do this"

then you've got the annoying obnoxious mods who either warn for something as simple as not putting [HELP] at the beggining of a thread, or just straight out ban them for not giving enough detailed information about the original owner of a release "sorry, giving the creators name,email, and address isn't enough, you have to tell us his likes and dislikes too".

if it wasnt for the good content on rz id neva step foot on it, unfortunately its the only place with server files on.

ps. no offence to you mental, i just wish you wouldnt let foreign people on your forum.

Entirely true. But mental doesn't just let them on his forum, he makes them staff! He obviously likes getting his dik wet from mongaloids from far away places.

I also find it interesting how he ignores every bad post about his ****ty forum, as if he can't quite bring himself to make up some lame defence for himself. Which, to be fair, is wise in some respects.

So, some fag from rz is getting married, so, ofcourse he's having a stag party. Who to invite? I KNOW I KNOW!! how about a bunch of tossers with massive e-peens who all do KARATE to compensate for the fact that they got bullied in school? SOUNDS LIKE A ****ING PLAN MEIGHT.

Christ, get a ****ing life. Karate was cool when we were 7. And I honestly feel for you if you have to resort to inviting a bunch of geek4z01d forum junkies to ur ****in stag do. It's a sad situation.

@Exclamatio, who the **** wanted your opinion? Piss off back to RZ. Enjoy the party, fag. :punch:

----------------------------

Before another mod thinks about locking this, I suggest you go and take a look in the more important sections, cos there's a **** load that needs doing more importantly. :eek:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You can GTFO back to ragezone as well.

why do these cunts think they're welcome here?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Gtfo back to ragezone as well.

why do these cunts think they're welcome here?

Who the **** are you? Do us all a favour and piss off you KiD. If the Admins have got a problem with RZ people coming here then tell him to bann everyone from RZ then? lol see what a retard you just made your self look like.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Who the **** are you? Do us all a favour and piss off you KiD. If the Admins have got a problem with RZ people coming here then tell him to bann everyone from RZ then? lol see what a retard you just made your self look like.

Being banned by inactive staff and being welcome by active members are 2 different things, ass hat.

You're faggish attitude probably does leaps and bounds for your status at RZ but not here. Don't get the 2 confused.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Being banned by inactive staff and being welcome by active members are 2 different things, ass hat.

You're faggish attitude probably does leaps and bounds for your status at RZ but not here. Don't get the 2 confused.

If Ragezone is so bad why have you been banned from there like 3 times? If you hate RZ why go on there? You only hate it because you been banned, and they ait even your accounts.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol 3 times? I've been banned on there a lot more than that, and for the funniest reasons.

Do staff have a weeky competiton for who can ban the most users for the most pettiest of things? It's pathetic.

How about you look at my account there. Check the post count and my posts. The majority are from the Mir2 server section. I don't go there for anything else. Why would I want to?

LOMCN doesn't like RZ and vice versa. Never has. So atm it's you vs. LOMCN. Good luck.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Look , if it bothers you so much, why not write to me a nice email explaining the situation rather than acting your shoe size, or is this too difficult for you kind sir. Oh and RZ does like LOMCN and vice versa, just that that it seems that several people dont like us.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
lol 3 times? I've been banned on there a lot more than that, and for the funniest reasons.

Do staff have a weeky competiton for who can ban the most users for the most pettiest of things? It's pathetic.

How about you look at my account there. Check the post count and my posts. The majority are from the Mir2 server section. I don't go there for anything else. Why would I want to?

LOMCN doesn't like RZ and vice versa. Never has. So atm it's you vs. LOMCN. Good luck.

More then 3 times, now you are just making your self look even worse then you are.
Have you even helped LOMCN out in anyway? I probbly helped out lomcn in 2008 since you first came here.
If you acted like this on Ragezone, posting a lot off crap then i know why you was banned, If the admins/mods on Lomcn knew how to run a forum then you should off been banned by now.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
tai, your abusive, retarded, annoying, defied a mod by opening a new topic on a topic that has been shut and locked aswell as insulting the mod that locked that thread by calling him/her a fag. your proud of being hated to such an extent by RZ mods that they just ban you whenever the chance occurs. you claim to contribute to this forum? now thats histerical. this guy lees having a stag to celebrate his wedding and hes inviting his friends wether their people he knows via internet or people he knows from irl it does not matter.

hope mods on this forum will finally see you for who you are and ban you sooner rather than later.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Before you go calling all the mods fags and what ever stupid 10yr old words come to your mind, I locked the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.