Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Hi, if you think I am ginger, attend the next ragezone/stag party on May 2nd, details on rz forum, then come meet me and see if my hair is ginger, also bring your attitude too, im sure we can come to some sort of arrangement.http://

who from lomcn going, and any more info on this as i cant be bothered to scroll through ragezone unless i thinks its worth going to.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
If I had a car, I'd go purely to scrap with ur moderators.

otherwise, i couldnt think of anything more dull.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
gd idea that is tai, go to some 1s stag party where your out numbered by all these guys and scrap with people because they rejected you from their community and thats why your prowling these forums because no one else wants you.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Dont share your account, unlike LOMCN, we dont tolerate idiots.

lol thats hillarious.

ur staff are idiots. ur forum is full of idiots. thats why u use lomcn more than rz. true?

colonel stfu. ive always been a lomcner not a rzer.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
actually lomcn has 3 daily active topics, thus, easy checking, rz has over 10000 daily active topics, so... you work that out.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
actually lomcn has 3 daily active topics, thus, easy checking, rz has over 10000 daily active topics, so... you work that out.

Yet you're still on here more often?

RZ is full of fags and yanks. Where's the fun? I was never debating which had more members/active topics so why bring it up? It's completely off the subject.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
i did try n arrange a LOMCN meet to alton towers, i think it wud be ****in hilarius, but we wudnt get outa the carpark tbh.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lmfao. that'd be awesome. i even remember that actually.

@mental the kinda ppl u get on RZ r the kinda ppl u seen irl and either think "loser" or "dikhead". YAY LETS ALL MEET UP AND RIM N STUFF AND PRETEND WE HAVE LIVES AHAHAHA MENTAL DO U WANT A BLOWJOB?

Status
Not open for further replies.