SabukWall

LordMong

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2004
UK
Ok Guys heres one for u, is it possible to have two walls to invade, so one guild could own BlahWall and one could own SabukWall?????? b ace if this is possible!

COPY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Bed Room
erm i think some has asked this b4 the answer was no because sw is programed so that it acts the way it does. i might be possible, if some1 will proove me wrong plz do.

Xypher

LOMCN Senior Member
Veteran
May 4, 2003
Dunno Posts:4000000
COPY said:
erm i think some has asked this b4 the answer was no because sw is programed so that it acts the way it does. i might be possible, if some1 will proove me wrong plz do.

Possible.. SabukWall is programmed in your Mirserver\Mir200\Envir\Castle it will show you the name etc; .. therfore you can't use 2walls on SW and 2 on BW for instannce to have 2 diff town's owned.. Althought you could just have a GM even and set a GuildWar and that would decide who would own Bichon.

Xypher

LOMCN Senior Member
Veteran
May 4, 2003
Dunno Posts:4000000
LordMong said:
do u think u cud explain that easyer, made no sense to me :/
There is no official way to make Bicho Wall a town being owned by a guild... unless someone found source code for m2server.exe (I think) .. but i know for certain "now" you can't have any other town but SabukWall ownerd by a guild

SoulSeeker

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 22, 2003
England
LordMong said:
ok thanks mate
Its possible although i've been told, never actually seen it. May i ask why an earth would you need 2? You have 1 - Just think if your server lags with 1 war going on - imagine how bad it will be with 2. You do need to have a different m2server.exe for it though.

LordMong

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2004
UK
was just randomly thinking about it and wonderd if it was possible,might use in the near future :)