Sacred Mir (Heroes) Discussion Thread

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
or we could have 25+ people on line with half of them running speed hacks...... u were one of the retards banned on chronicles says it all having to cheat on mir lol how bad are u at this game. todd acted on his best interest removing a few idiots in the short term is better than keeping u lot around

The only people Todd rightfully removed was the people speed actually speed cheating. He banned Pork who was simply using XP & ACPI, same with myself. I think he has lightened up on it a bit though to focus on people actually cheating.

LoosePube

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Canada
The only people Todd rightfully removed was the people speed actually speed cheating. He banned Pork who was simply using XP & ACPI, same with myself. I think he has lightened up on it a bit though to focus on people actually cheating.

I don't know about that, I remember walking in on a speeder at mirking almost a week ago, and now he is decked out with insane kit. He didn't even stop the speeds when he saw me walk in on him lol

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
I don't know about that, I remember walking in on a speeder at mirking almost a week ago, and now he is decked out with insane kit. He didn't even stop the speeds when he saw me walk in on him lol

name of the said character?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND

Who are you talking about? Pork has quit over a week ago, char banned 2 weeks ago.

All the people known for speed hacking have moved across to Phantom. Server is pretty clear now in that respect. Yes todd went overboard banning people for playing the game correctly when he should have been focusing on actual cheats, but the server is now picking back up again thankfully.

Anyone can feel free to pm me on /Cajmere /ChristyMack for a hand.

Last edited:

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
I haven't been banned on any server, I quit chronicles cause it was boring. Muppet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Who are you talking about? Pork has quit over a week ago, char banned 2 weeks ago.

All the people known for speed hacking have moved across to Phantom. Server is pretty clear now in that respect. Yes todd went overboard banning people for playing the game correctly when he should have been focusing on actual cheats, but the server is now picking back up again thankfully.

Anyone can feel free to pm me on /Cajmere /ChristyMack for a hand.

Well pork was never banned, he was asked to leave due to his speed. But since im now allowing acpi'd xp pork shall be given back to its owner.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
I think the way you have handled it was for the best interest of the server, allowing people with the ACPI and the use of XP will definitely encourage more people to play. I'm not the quickest but you also know im not the slowest, so having people come back that were asked to change their speeds it will make the game a lot more interesting and a lot more fun, instead of just seeing Fajmere running round in caves :P

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Be nice to me...

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Be nice to me...

The bully is getting bullied mwhahaha! Definitely think people should come give this a go, its starting to liven up again with another new cave and items to gain. Need a hand give me a pm. /****

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Buckling to pressure. Ill not be pking anyone unless attacked until the weekend.

Fkin carebears crying!

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Buckling to pressure. Ill not be pking anyone unless attacked until the weekend.

Fkin carebears crying!

Are you Jaffar in disguise? hahahaha

/****

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
it says i need a decription key to download the exe....anyone help please?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
exe download updated, download that and change to current i.p : 86.129.39.225

---------- Post Merged on 15-06-2014 at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 11-06-2014 at 03:14 PM ----------

Can everyone begin moving their items out of the SZ storage npc (John) as he will be getting deleted in a few days. Help remind players ingame too please x

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Theres some terrible lag this morning hope it gets sorted, QQ when will the new items be released? I know i dont stop nagging you for them but its something else too hunt for!

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
keeps laggin out after a min or so wen i log on then says connection closed for abit then repeats same process. any clue whats doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.