Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
BountieHunter said:
shut up you just got owned. (by fut).

and sawell , you fat c.u.n.t get of your chair and go to the gym, maybe you'll lose some weight and maybe get a girl friend (dont count on it though). Because your butters mate.

please, just give up

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
BountieHunter said:
shut up you just got owned. (by fut).

and sawell , you fat c.u.n.t get of your chair and go to the gym, maybe you'll lose some weight and maybe get a girl friend (dont count on it though). Because your butters mate.

Wow harsh flame, shame it's already been used against me by.. ****, who was it?!

Ah yeah, me

LMFAO.

Try to come up with your own insults meight.

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Sawell said:
Wow harsh flame, shame it's already been used against me by.. ****, who was it?!

Ah yeah, me

LMFAO.

Try to come up with your own insults meight.

lol dont flatter yourself. pure coincidence, would be like saying "omg i said the word LMFAO try comming up with something else" and so on.

idiot. and it wasnt harsh ... btw read my sigy.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
BountieHunter said:
lol dont flatter yourself. pure coincidence, would be like saying "omg i said the word LMFAO try comming up with something else" and so on.

idiot. and it wasnt harsh ... btw read my sigy.

Yeah, like every flame you've ever made, like the comment butters made previously today in the forum, like the comments I’ve made about myself.

Don't flatter yourself, you can't even create your own babies, let alone new flames.

I read your siggy, and reading between the lines it says "check out the brown mark on my nose, I love it", don't wish you were like someone else, be yourself. But, ****.. yeah, that doesn't apply to you, either way you're ****ed through both ends.

Just commit suicide.

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
No it isn't, it's completely different.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
It doesn't matter if it's your line. Because I'm superior to you in every way imaginable too. Except graphics, i'll give you that.

:lol:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
FUTURA said:
It doesn't matter if it's your line. Because I'm superior to you in every way imaginable too. Except graphics, i'll give you that.

:lol:

What IPixie is straight and actually Has a life?(Dunno if its true Just dont like Futura)

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Prai i'm gonna come to Preston with hundreds of crazy paki's and somalians and scare the living sh!t out of you, then make you eat it.

:lol::lol::lol: