Scooter

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Scooters got a new song out :D
Whatever you think about euro pop or whatever this band is cool as ice, i've loved them since rebel yell in like 1996 or whatever.
The video as well is all to do with jump style dancing which is huge in the german techno scene in Germany and i think is particularly cool :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vk6r1gSYDM

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
Lol.. the bit where they dance is pretty cool, the guy sounds like a prick tho kinda spoils it haha

and oh great, another dance that everyones gonna try n do n end up looking gay as fk :D

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
And lol @ rip new monkey, it was a **** hole! it was practically a drugs den hah

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
The Question Is What Is The Question, for some reason i like it lol, but scooter is crap.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Tune is okay, he is a twat. Like most of their beats.

I would eat my shoe before i ever do that dance.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Correction,

Raves without drugs are for church go'ers

Ill Quote that one for truth..

Or maybe they just dont wanna take drugs and end up dead in a gutter by a bad E or get arrested and charged for a 5 minute rave of a line of coke.
Think about it..

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
You cant guarantee that at all, me and some mates tested our supplies many times, ofcourse there is a mix in there, but its only minimal down here.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I'm not actualy sure, couple of my mates said they knew what they were doing, something along the lines of melting it and then re cooling or some crap.

Tbh, unless you produce it yourself in a columbian chemist, its not going to be 100% is it :P

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I'm not actualy sure, couple of my mates said they knew what they were doing, something along the lines of melting it and then re cooling or some crap.

Tbh, unless you produce it yourself in a columbian chemist, its not going to be 100% is it :P

But chalk, coke and talk all go gooey when burnt, making it practically impossible to separate, never mind calculate what % it all is.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Once it is in a gooey form the other substances will be gone, as they cant withstand the temperature that pure coke can, therefore allowing you to weigh up exactly what you have left, therefore enabling you to calculate a %age :)

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Lmao, Thats bull **** because cocaine actually vapors at a 197(Whatever) temperature leaving the chalk an talk there. And i know that for a fact...

Last edited:

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Well you quite obviously dont, as I can assure you that it would be the coke left over & the other substances evaporated.

Will look it up sometime, not now, as I gotta get of that gay msn virus. Dont even know how I got, didnt click any of those links =/

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Sometimes cocaine powder is also smoked. A small part of the cocaine gets into the blood through the lungs, which gives a short but heavy effect. Cocaine powder has a melting temperature of 197 o C. When the temperature gets higher the cocaine powder could evaporate and be smoked, but when it reaches that temperature the cocaine powder falls apart and/or burns. That is why cocaine powder can actually not be smoked. Even before it evaporates, it is no longer cocaine. So, most cocaine is lost by smoking, and only a small portion reaches the lungs. Smoking cocaine powder can cause small amounts of burned cocaine to get into the airways or the lungs. Moreover, other substances that are set free during the burning can reach the lungs and cause damage. Anyway, the lungs are well protected because the throat and airways bear the brunt of the damage. However, when the symptoms persist, please consult a doctor.

Took from Google..

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
That states at above 190 degrees, check out the 'melting points' of the other substances withink coke.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
But it stil evapartes making it easy to inhale.. That states melting.