Selling Cheap Online Radios, Small Resellers And Webhosting

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Despair said:
justy cos i got 1337 i take the piss grow up u sad twat

Ok that's it. I'm ****in' comin down to Brighton with about 100 Illegal immagrant Pakistani's and Somalians. 45 Min drive, I know your email so I can find you. Watch your back.

:weightlif

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
ROFL. Thats one for the ultimate comeback book.

liking it.

/ipixie

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
arent you the ****er who tried to sell **** web hosting? that every1 took the piss out coz you know fk all?

~Webby~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 6, 2004
Manchester
kud125 said:
arent you the ****er who tried to sell **** web hosting? that every1 took the piss out coz you know fk all?

Lol i think his name is joe and around 14ish, always has been a tit. :).

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Whats his age got to do with price of eggs? lol.

Leave the poor guy alone ¬_¬.

Also fut....shut up u white boi wanna be!

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
Ok that's it. I'm ****in' goin up to Sheffield with about 100 Illegal immagrant Pakistani's and Somalians. 45 Min drive, I know your email so I can find you. Watch your back Pie-line, i'm guna eat you.

.winRAR

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
FUTURA said:
Ok that's it. I'm ****in' goin up to Sheffield with about 100 Illegal immagrant Pakistani's and Somalians. 45 Min drive, I know your email so I can find you. Watch your back Pie-line, i'm guna eat you.

.winRAR
AMG THE ILLIGAL IMMIGRANT PAKI'S AFTER ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOO FUT I DITN MEAN IT

:( ill be your friend.

(btw no offence intended to nay one when i said ''paki's'', im sure fut doesnt take any racism offence :P

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
skyline said:
shut up u white boi
no offence but shudnt a moderator stop racism not produce it? that commetn kinda pissed me off tbh

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Shard said:
Seems he's 15 :O And he's single and looking! It's my lucky day!!!

With your history, i really really wouldnt be suprised, but when hes says hes a man, for the love of god beleive him.

Unlike that tiff ****er who u didnt beleive.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
kud125 said:
no offence but shudnt a moderator stop racism not produce it? that commetn kinda pissed me off tbh
lol put it this way....i was talking to fut....not u.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
so, whos gives a **** who you were talking to, other ppl on this forum are white you know ;) are you implying that being white is a bad thing coz thats what it sounded like go ahead "warn" me wiv your super mr moderatoring powers but i believe what im standing up for is right, and whether you were talking to fut or not it doesnt matter the fact of the matter is this thread is now full of racist comments and i believe it shud be clsoed and deleted to prevent other ppl from getting hurt by racial comments imo

/kud125

sparx14

kud125 said:
so, whos gives a **** who you were talking to, other ppl on this forum are white you know ;) are you implying that being white is a bad thing coz thats what it sounded like go ahead "warn" me wiv your super mr moderatoring powers but i believe what im standing up for is right, and whether you were talking to fut or not it doesnt matter the fact of the matter is this thread is now full of racist comments and i believe it shud be clsoed and deleted to prevent other ppl from getting hurt by racial comments imo

/kud125

man shut up tbh lol im sure it was only ment as a joke neway dont go all "300 word reply" on him :|

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
sorry was unaware that i shud be licking moderators ass, kk carry on being racist skyline your doing great :D