Selling Lvl 35 warrior on dragon with twin dragon blade bids please

after items or cash on dragon server not rl cash or private server things

Last edited:

Akujin

E.A.S.T.S.I.D.E
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2003
At Home On Pc
Death STOP SPAMMING he says hed rather not say till defenate buyer u trying to get ya bleddy post count up u gonna head for awarning if u keep spamming and a mod or some1 catches u .!

Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
wot items this char got? and how much cash?

DeathShadow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2003
South Wales
Valadaan said:
Death STOP SPAMMING he says hed rather not say till defenate buyer u trying to get ya bleddy post count up u gonna head for awarning if u keep spamming and a mod or some1 catches u .!

Actually, i dont spam 2 get my post count up dumbass dont u think there would b loads more posts by me? I dont care about my post count 2bh i dont even c y there is 1 so shut. up.

I was only saying wot i thought

And another thing, i wouldnt bother editing my posts if i was out 2 spam and get my stupid post count up.

Last edited:

Akujin

E.A.S.T.S.I.D.E
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2003
At Home On Pc
DeathShadow said:
Actually, i dont spam 2 get my post count up dumbass dont u think there would b loads more posts by me? I dont care about my post count 2bh i dont even c y there is 1 so shut. up.

I was only saying wot i thought

And another thing, i wouldnt bother editing my posts if i was out 2 spam and get my stupid post count up.
Lol m8 that was not an oppion what u was saying that was jumping to conclusions saying there wasnt so u shut ya mouth up ..... Before i shut it for ya

DeathShadow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2003
South Wales
Scoraph said:
Lol m8 that was not an oppion what u was saying that was jumping to conclusions saying there wasnt so u shut ya mouth up ..... Before i shut it for ya

How about u stop talkin **** and stfu eh?

Raven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 27, 2003
Uk
how about u both shut up u making gd points but stfu. u pretty much asking if he red or a pker or has done alot of bad **** like stealin etc arent u?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Death and Scorpah, ur as bad as each other, neither of ur posts have anything to do with this thread, so stop argueing over a petty post count and shut yo traps:bounce:

--

I'd like to know the name of this char plz?

DeathShadow

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2003
South Wales
Tai said:
Death and Scorpah, ur as bad as each other, neither of ur posts have anything to do with this thread, so stop argueing over a petty post count and shut yo traps:bounce:

--

I'd like to know the name of this char plz?

My post was actually about the name but thn tht twat started goin on at me for spamming....i want 2 know the name aswell. I only sed there is no char cos he refused 2say name untill he found a buyer... wots the prob with telling us now b4 we put an offer in?

Taylor

Tiamaria Is Back!
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2003
This is pointless post all i see is flaming now stop it :D

killer22

Permanently R3T/\r|)
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2003
PFC where else
i think it iver hes sold it and forgot to inform u lot or it was a scam post. o.0 and guys stop arguing about posts.. if u wanna flame each other u know where to go.. o.0