Selling

SkyDragon

.::Mario Ftw::.
Golden Oldie
Sep 10, 2004
West-Yorkshire :)
lmao whys it safe u still have acti code and you could just wait till wizz/warr kitted up and take bk. simple as, so its not safe at all

-=[Demonio]=-

Well how would u do it thats the only way i can think and are u buying no so stfu

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
SkyDragon said:
lmao whys it safe u still have acti code and you could just wait till wizz/warr kitted up and take bk. simple as, so its not safe at all

if u have activation code u cud get password back imo

as i sed i wud pay 10m but its too dodgey

-=[Demonio]=-

well how would u do it cos im defo doing it throught mod add me to msn we speak bout it and ill add a mod to convo

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
MysticTao said:
well how would u do it cos im defo doing it throught mod add me to msn we speak bout it and ill add a mod to convo

lol, the mod dont make any difference, onkly safe way of doing it is if he knows ur address and lives nere u, cos the if nethin happens, ur ****ed :P

-=[Demonio]=-

well how everyone else sell there chars then lol look if ur intrested add me to msn ppl

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
MysticTao said:
well how everyone else sell there chars then lol look if ur intrested add me to msn ppl

No , no. He is INTERESTED in the caracter but as hes not winning hes just saying that to put the other payers from buying the caracter.

All the caracters that were bought was done though a admin (milo) think he done 2 trades.

GL selling =/

Me_F0h_Teh_Win

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
DarkXXX said:
lol, the mod dont make any difference, onkly safe way of doing it is if he knows ur address and lives nere u, cos the if nethin happens, ur ****ed :P

u will still ahve 100% acess to the char u cud just change password

-=[Demonio]=-

LOM will not give u ur pass w/o 1 hell of a reason lol so if u change pass its gonna take me a hell of alot of begging to get it bk i dont want the acc anyways thats why im selling it lol add me to msn [email protected]

-=[Demonio]=-

no-one intrested ? it's still for sale:mwhehe:

Last edited: