Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Iam thinking just for my site and just my sever but i can speak for everyone

lif

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
im thinking about making a bit on my site that gives u a code which shows if ur serv is offline or online
and hw meny ppl and suplys u with the code but i hold all of the database if u understand
but not gna do this if he releases code as there is no point

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
no mate i just dnt need to keep my site up and paying for it if some 1 else is going to put it up.... abit of healthy comp i do think id own u all eny days :P xxx jokes xxx:P

Warning: IF YOU ADD YOUR SERVER TO THIS AND MINE PREPARED TO BE SPAMMED AS YOU DO NOT KNOW THE CHECK TIMES ON HIS WHICH CUD MAKE UR SERVER LAGG SO BEWARE FIND OUT BEFORE ADDING ALSO IF U HAVE MINE ON AS WELL AS HIS U MAY EXPERIANCE ALOT OF (IP CONNECTED)
(IP DisConnected)
ETC

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
no mate i just dnt need to keep my site up and paying for it if some 1 else is going to put it up.... abit of healthy comp i do think id own u all eny days :P xxx jokes xxx:P

Warning: IF YOU ADD YOUR SERVER TO THIS AND MINE PREPARED TO BE SPAMMED AS YOU DO NOT KNOW THE CHECK TIMES ON HIS WHICH CUD MAKE UR SERVER LAGG SO BEWARE FIND OUT BEFORE ADDING ALSO IF U HAVE MINE ON AS WELL AS HIS U MAY EXPERIANCE ALOT OF (IP CONNECTED)
(IP DisConnected)
ETC

dont have check times on mine, it just loads it when you load the page atm.
will work on this though, also this is my first EVER php code never done php coding before in my life so thought id just jump in n have a go :)

thanks for comments people