Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
http://mir3.wemade.net/main/serviceclose.asp

Legend of Mir3 Service Termination Notice

Dear Legend of Mir3 users

Hello, this is Legend of Mir3 operation team.

It brings great sadness to announce this to you all.

We would like to start by thanking Legend of Mir3 users that have been played our game. We think all of you are aware of that the Legend of Mir3 is no longer what it was, plenty of players have quitted from the game, and still players are quitting day by day. The drop off of players has left a very noticeable impact on us in all areas.

We have put faith and effort together with you in the past several months, but things are not going as we have hoped.

Much to our regret we made a decision to terminate Legend of Mir3 in spite of our wish to always give our users the privilege of playing a good game.

Thanks for all of your interest and love towards Legend of Mir3, and it is to be regretted to announce our users about the news of termination.

We ask for your continued support and we will try to give our users with much better service.

We have put together a schedule for the few the months that the server will be available until the server final shut down.

Please refer to the information below regarding the service termination.

1. Schedule of Service Termination
(1) Service Termination: February 9, 2012
(2) Client Download will not be available from: January 5, 2012

2. Service Termination Event
(1) 500% Experience point will be applied (until the date of termination)

3. Remaining wecash
(1) Wecash which was already used will not be refunded.
(2) Remaining wecash will be available to user in all games served on Wemade portal.

Thank you all, especially the players who joined in from the beginning of the game, the players put several hours in their day in the game and the players who waited for the server come back on every Wednesday. Thank you for your support. We will never forget these day and night. And we feel sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.

Wemade portal has various browser games that might catch your interest which are Seafight, Fantasy Football Manager, Farmerama, DarkOrbit and the MMORPG Digimon Battle.

In addition, the Legend of Mir3 has recently launched in China so please take a look around if anyone might be interested in.(URL : http://mir3.sdo.com)

We hope that our users will take interest in Wemade games after terminating service of Legend of Mir3.

We would like to extend our gratitude to all our Legend of Mir3 users and we promise to provide better service on Wemade portal.

“Memories that are captured in a frame of heart can never be erased and can only be shown through the heart, May the memories of the game stay forever in our heart”

Thank you.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
More people to the private community then o0.. Let's hope the mir3 files start getting worked on more as there's still an interest in them I think.

/Czeldabolg

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
We have all seen it coming for a few months... but when it came it still shocked me lol.

Euro, US and now global. Theres pretty much a garuntee that they will make a new server in a few years to milk the cow again.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Glad i quit when i did.

If they tried abit harder to update more instead of putting exp events on then they wouldn't need to close the server but i guess they're just to lazy to do that.

If they open another one doubt i'll play it.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Always a little bit of a shock when official servers close ;P hopefully it will bring more people to private servers.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
lol fail server, they redirecting us to their china server to donate more on a game with npc's we cant read

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
lol fail server, they redirecting us to their china server to donate more on a game with npc's we cant read

No, they're suggesting if you're Chinese, Shanda (not Wemade) has just launched mir3 over there. You can't even play it without Chinese info

deathking

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 16, 2011
why dont you all look forward to this private server.. its free dont need donations or anything to play only for exp boosts, its opening within the next few days and looks amazing.. www.AthenaMir.co.uk

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
what a suprise

im sure usa mir will follow soon

Players that say they was on GMForges msn like shan, comp, mittens was saying they got told it won't be up beyond June 2012.
Don't know how true it is as all 3 mentioned have been caught cheating and punished once GM_Forge was removed/left so may just be sour grapes.

Game does feel bad these days, the "new" Gm seems to have vanished, nothing heard from them in like a month and even before that it was just the occasional "we are here... we are working on fixes..." basically the odd comment to ensure the potcash sales are still ok.

Worst thing is they aint still aint fixed drop files after years, people have to wait till potcash events in hope they get the skill and wep appropiate to their lvl as drop files are still broken. Maybe they delibretly don't fix it so we have to spend a lot on pc ££££££££££. Is it neglect or is it a marketing ploy? wish I knew.

lina

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 28, 2010
Poland
Yes! finally private servers will be back again. Competition within the servers will raise again the news are like music to my ears. **** omg yess yyes yes ;DDDD