Server files

smoochy boys on tour

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Well in the past months i see that a lot of people promised lomcn to get them a nice set of files like Project X , Lifco & Ripman , badboyadam and maybe more but all of them ended in fail .

now i'm doing my coding class and also have some experience in Delphi from DegenX
so i'm wondering if you (lomcn community) want me to work on coding mir ?
i initally wanted to work on Phili but i saw they r very hard to work with them (setting up , working on them etc...)
but i've remembered of my old source for degenX ( which was Lemon source+fixes and updates) and that server files r easy to set and work with them (what community needs ) and thanks god i still have my source and with a few adjustements ( and removing some little crap of what i've done for dx) i could release my exes and continue working on it .
I'll do this just incase there is interes from people and r willing to use them
like others i can't promise doing huge things atm like fish / quest sistem but i can promise that if i'll start working i wont give up ^^ even if i'll have breaks with irl work.

if there is no interes i'm willing to work for some privat servers if they need a coder .

cheers

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Do it mate if you think it will help lomcn.

Be sure to keep up on fixes and give info on whats been done.

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Go for it, but I just think it would be too much all by your self. We've seen people start and not finish i nthe past :(

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
alright then
In the next days i'll do the first release of exes with my old work ( got them ready but need to remove some crap from it ^^ )
the files got Sin fully working ( 2 spells missing - they r both coded but done wrong , wont be to hard to fix them ) + lots of bug fixed + group buff sistem which needs just a bit of customization atm being hard coded and maybe more but can't remember right now

My main targets will be to get them as close as possible to the official ones and to add what lomcn wants on them .
i'll need your help on spotting bugs and helping me to balance stuff like sin spells as i ain't sure how some of them work ^^
but i'll give more info as soon as i release the first exes

Xander

Pantie Sniffer!
Developer
Oct 20, 2003
Sheffield
Not too sound harsh but people with amazing skills have attempted and failed few examples TD, YKW, DeathWish and ADM and many more. Out of all TD got furthest and to the point everyone used his files. Not saying don't bother but you need to be prepared for tons of abuse if you add/remove something others don't like etc and hours of coding :)

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Not too sound harsh but people with amazing skills have attempted and failed few examples TD, YKW, DeathWish and ADM and many more. Out of all TD got furthest and to the point everyone used his files. Not saying don't bother but you need to be prepared for tons of abuse if you add/remove something others don't like etc and hours of coding :)

well i've dont got much to loose as i want to improve my skills in delphi and this for sure will help me :)

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Having your files 5year + in circulation, most bug free files released since mir private servers came around, yeah huge failure indeed.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Having your files 5year + in circulation, most bug free files released since mir private servers came around, yeah huge failure indeed.

Who cares about that when you can make a set to Korean standard and then delete them? ^_^

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
well good luck with it :)! looking forward, in seeing what you can do mate.