server files

smoochy boys on tour

SacredPhoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2008
Spain
Hi so i'm trying to put up my server to test something but when i try to create an account or login nothing happens i don't even get the you have created an account window.I checked all the ip's to be for offline but dunno what else am I missing?

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Have All of your gates Closed? So that you can connect? E.g. have all the gates got ---][--- ?
& Also does your m2server say each of them have connected?

Upvote 0

SacredPhoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2008
Spain
Yes the gates are all ok, i'm using jp's lemon files files,now i puted 0 at auto login in mir2 ini and now i get only connection closed before that i could tipe or try make an idea even if it didint work...>< oh and till the login screen appears the black screen takes like 1min.

Upvote 0

SacredPhoenix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 20, 2008
Spain
Umm right tried everything dunno what could be wrong....i'm thinking it could be my router or something have no idea? and dunno how to set those up if it has something to do with the router....:( (desperate)

Upvote 0

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
Umm right tried everything dunno what could be wrong....i'm thinking it could be my router or something have no idea? and dunno how to set those up if it has something to do with the router....:( (desperate)

You have msn and teamviewer ill have a look for ya

Upvote 0

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
Yh, thanks for reply m8,
[email protected]

For router advice type in your routers ip address this usually located on the side of your router if not then type your router make into google and type ip along side once your on your router page you will need to go to virtual servers or port forwarding once on there you need type into the ports 5000-7300 and then your local ip address along side it if you don't know your local ip address go to start > run > then type in cmd > then type in ip config > the ip you need is called " ip address " type that somewhere then copy it and past it into the virtual server or port forwarding section then just simply click apply, if that doesnt work please feel free to add me on msn i'll be happy to help you more.

Hope that advice helps you.

[email protected]

Syntex.

Upvote 0

Luis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2011
this is what happend to me when i use these lemon files, i spent ages trunna figure out what was wrong but in the end i just gave up...

Upvote 0