Server Status Listings

Join Discord

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Its from the screenshot Skibadee posted, after he purchased the monthly subscription.
Oh, yeah that's nothing to do with me just a general PP guideline.

As I said you can cancel at any time. You could even try and retract the payments if you wanted, I wouldn't dispute. Probably just ban you 😄

• Haha
Reactions: XloverBoy7X

Violent

Drinker Of Tea
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2008
Sheffield, UK
Come on...really? You know what you are buying. You don't need to go into all the technicalities for £5 a month.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Oh, yeah that's nothing to do with me just a general PP guideline.

As I said you can cancel at any time. You could even try and retract the payments if you wanted, I wouldn't dispute. Probably just ban you 😄

So happy to know my 5gbp would keep the things going and would be a brick on the long last living toxic community that you currently lead on.

Now i can happily sleep at night knowing when i ask about a term about a monthly subscription, the known trolls and salty toxic chaps would reply an seriously "constructive" reply.

JoeDunn

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 16, 2009
So happy to know my 5gbp would keep the things going and would be a brick on the long last living toxic community that you currently lead on.

Now i can happily sleep at night knowing when i ask about a term about a monthly subscription, the known trolls and salty toxic chaps would reply an seriously "constructive" reply.

Considering 95% of the toxic comments are aimed at you i think it might be better if you just left and stayed away for good. I cant tell if your being a pedantic asshole or you really are that retarded.

Chalace

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 18, 2014

Should I quote your reply to the perfectly non-ambiguous question I asked in regards to C# knows bugs the other days?

Your backhanded victim act and blatant arrogance are by far the worse on here. You apparently can't see past your own deluded creation.

Reactions: Skibadee

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Should I quote your reply to the perfectly non-ambiguous question I asked in regards to C# knows bugs the other days?

Your backhanded victim act and blatant arrogance are by far the worse on here. You apparently can't see past your own deluded creation.

I would be very careful what you say to this guy , he reported me to the police today for 'bullying him online'

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
The guy is a head case. He was so far up Jamie’s ass when he was building his zenx server , as soon as jamie stopped cooperating he couldn’t slate him fast enough

Plus he’s just a melt

Reactions: Skibadee

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015

They are simply making you aware to cover themselves legally that even if you cancel your payment it may not be the end of the story and still incur further bills from the company your dealing with based on their rules such as a lot of companies requiring X amount of notice prior to a cancellation.

Tai has stated all the info you are looking in regards what you are agreeing to which is a recurring £5 payment. In return you get your user count on the server listings.

I think if your after further info than that on the "agreement" it would be better for you to ask specific questions such as "If i cancel with 24 hours notices is that ok?" rather than ask for the agreement to be broke down or printed in a format you would get from a professional body.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
They are simply making you aware to cover themselves legally that even if you cancel your payment it may not be the end of the story and still incur further bills from the company your dealing with based on their rules such as a lot of companies requiring X amount of notice prior to a cancellation.

Tai has stated all the info you are looking in regards what you are agreeing to which is a recurring £5 payment. In return you get your user count on the server listings.

I think if your after further info than that on the "agreement" it would be better for you to ask specific questions such as "If i cancel with 24 hours notices is that ok?" rather than ask for the agreement to be broke down or printed in a format you would get from a professional body.

Spoke with Tai in private since here ppls always like to pick on me.

The reason i asked about this is because PayPal always (on my case) says something and acts different. I never paid an subscription using PayPal, just CC or iCloud.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
All I can say is I am glad people are paying it, its not huge amounts but so many of us have taken a lot from LOMCN, it's always good to put a little back into the people keeping it running!

Reactions: Pete107

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
All I can say is I am glad people are paying it, its not huge amounts but so many of us have taken a lot from LOMCN, it's always good to put a little back into the people keeping it running!

Agreed mate, don’t even have a server but il still donate every now and then, without LOMCN I think Mir would be a memory within a year.

Reactions: Tai and Pete107

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
I thought every server owner would have paid the tiny 5£ charge to have their server count showing.......

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I thought every server owner would have paid the tiny 5£ charge to have their server count showing.......

3 paid 3 showing so that would be correct. Unless I am reading it as you thought EVERY server owner had to pay for anyone to show up then nope just each server owners choice.

Looking good! I like it :)

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
3 paid 3 showing so that would be correct. Unless I am reading it as you thought EVERY server owner had to pay for anyone to show up then nope just each server owners choice.

Looking good! I like it :)

I just mean, i thought the server owners who haven't paid, would have.

Goes to show what their priority's really are