Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
hi, i quit mir about a month ago now, i have checked this website twice in that month and have noticed im not alone. Server's seem like there losing player's everyday. Mir does still interest me as i have spent a lot of time trying to master the game, thus i would like to know why ppl belive player's are dropping like fly's?

P.S i want to know incase i ever want to come back and if there will be mir's to come back to..ty

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Read this so many times..

I have quit Mir.. time to make a post and say its dieing..

Why does anything die off? People find other things to do.. get married, get a job, get a girlfriend.. Mir, as with everything else, will fall off eventually, but Die, not for a few years yet.

Bored of same old posts..

/Mick

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
Ditto but just because it dies for a few doesn't mean it dies for everyone :)

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
The fact is the regular situation of people getting lives, with other games is replaced by new players to the game but the official servers are so bad that they are dying causing us to die as well. Thats just my opnion but i reckon if private servers tried to generate new players outside of the reqular mir player field then the community would grow alot.

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
another reason are the quality of servers are going down because people have already used a lot of the great ideas...dont get me wrong there are still a bunch of things that could be implemented into the game...but there have been so many servers now that if somethin new is put into the game then there is a chance that someone else has tried to do that and then they complain that someone stole their idea....servers are gettin harder and harder to come by...if u disagree thats fine its just my opinion and i would like to hear yours too

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
ty for response sorry i bored you, i only use mir fourms last couple of month so post like mine is new to me... tbh im totally furstrated with priv server's now, i must have played all the wrong one's that close down in couple of weeks due to GM's with no morals or repect for ppl that want to play honest server... this is my reasons for quitting mir i was hoping to here other's..

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
You definately have been trying the wrong servers m8, all i can say there is bad apples and youve bit them all lol, im sure if you pm someone who isnt biast they would tell you which are the lasting server, failing that go to Kaoris server status post in advertisements section and the further up the list the server is the longer they have been up.

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
yes your right i must have tried the wrong one's. but now when i start a server i worry that this will happen again and put's me off trying.. i really have no trust in mir as a fair game any more, i shouldnt really post any more because of this so i will stop now. i hope there is fair server out there and the ppl that play there look after there rare breed GM.
happy grinding ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.