Server Team

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Hey guys, i would like to make a server with the new hero files, and i would need some help.

I can work on databases/spawns/drops and i would only need a scripter and if some1 that knows how to code would be nice too, also some1 that can work on the client, import new stuff etc.

The server will be medium-hight rate exp, custom and no euro stuff like mobs/items[when i say no euro stuff i mean the original euro names, like woomatemple(with wooma mobs, etc), or DragonSlayer...etc (ofc i will be using all skins of maps and items and mobs just not the same name)]

Leave a pm on lomcn if your intereseted.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
no euro items? mobs? maps? every server uses these not enuff if u dont

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
You've got to use the skins at least, Euro skins are probably among the best around.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Hey guys, i would like to make a server with the new hero files, and i would need some help.

I can work on databases/spawns/drops and i would only need a scripter and if some1 that knows how to code would be nice too, also some1 that can work on the client, import new stuff etc.

The server will be medium-hight rate exp, custom and no euro stuff like mobs/items[when i say no euro stuff i mean the original euro names, like woomatemple(with wooma mobs, etc), or DragonSlayer...etc (ofc i will be using all skins of maps and items and mobs just not the same name)]

Leave a pm on lomcn if your intereseted.

'Might' be interested in creating a server i got ideas in mind though to make 1 already and i have a previous server which i put on hold half way through making it... so we could use stuff from that but i wanna re-create a old mir server.