server with 150-200 users

smoochy boys on tour

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Decent server but some kind of corruption and the nice lag at peak times made me quit.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
really?

that was like the biggest load of carebear PVE **** ive ever played in my life lol.

Is that the one run by eternal solely for PVE?

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
The server isn't carebear, some of the players are. It's the best one going now like it or lump it.

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012
I logged on there the other day and seemed quite empty but maybe there in other towns etc put me off though as i found it to laggy.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Its just all the euro people that aint willing to try any other server, and no im not saying they should come play my server at all. But theres plenty of decent servers out there that server owners have put a lot of effort and time into... but never get the recognition because they are low usercounts, or unknown, or they are still obsessed with teh idea of "euro style is the best and only way to play"

Most people that leave that euro style behind, and play different servers actually enjoy htem a lot more, and realize that there is way more fun to be had on a more custom server, rather than a server uve been playin for the past 10 years.

And most of them wont play any server of my own because their still upset that i PKed them on euro 8 years ago and think ill be corrupt to them or still hold grudges :lol:

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Its just all the euro people that aint willing to try any other server, and no im not saying they should come play my server at all. But theres plenty of decent servers out there that server owners have put a lot of effort and time into... but never get the recognition because they are low usercounts, or unknown, or they are still obsessed with teh idea of "euro style is the best and only way to play"

Most people that leave that euro style behind, and play different servers actually enjoy htem a lot more, and realize that there is way more fun to be had on a more custom server, rather than a server uve been playin for the past 10 years.

And most of them wont play any server of my own because their still upset that i PKed them on euro 8 years ago and think ill be corrupt to them or still hold grudges :lol:

Agreed,
I've never played euro and i don't think i would like it tbh.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
euro was never that good of a server, it was boring and u had very little to do.. most my time was spent sitting in storage pvpin or chatin, it was basically a MSN.

euro was only kinda good because it was the original game and it had a good community.. but ull never recreate that as much as u try

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009

no, I think you fail to realise, people don't play your servers because you're a twat, you always have been, and I see you continue growing into an ever larger one. You might have great servers.. with great success, but I for one will never play a server of yours, mainly because I don't want to form a community that you make money from. I think that is the main reason all the people who played 8+hrs a day have stayed away from your servers. Personally I would prefer not to play than line your pockets, there's lots of us about.

---------- Post Merged at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:39 PM ----------

euro was never that good of a server, it was boring and u had very little to do.. most my time was spent sitting in storage pvpin or chatin, it was basically a MSN.

euro was only kinda good because it was the original game and it had a good community.. but ull never recreate that as much as u try

and on this, you sat about then cheated people out of drops to line your pocket. I know cos I sold your gold, still I did laugh when shann made you look like a sucker.. Yes, you had a guild make you money that you then sold on ebay, yes, same old game bud, any wonder why people stay away?

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
Would be good if some of the respected admins/mods on here hosted a decent low/ mid rate server. There's no point in having all these little piddling servers dotted about coming and going when we can have one big uber server that tries to pander to everybody, almost (in a good way). One stream of donations going to the most trusted seems the best way.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
not really, when someone continues to 'milk' people, I think they need showing up..
Im not even gonna bother putting any effort into replying to some1 like u, as its quite clear your a kid, your probably about 16 right?

the world revolves around money, and nothing in life in free. Im not going to waste loads of my time and effort making something for free, espeically not when I get loads of abuse. Mir is not a hobby, its work, end of.

I dont rly care if people like u dont play my servers, It really doesnt bother me lol. You say you dont want to "line my pockets" more.. but ull line some1 elses pockets, then their server will play, then ull feel stupid.

also as a side note, shan made me look stupid? alright if u say so, he took a DSS from me or something that was a very minor amount of my wealth, I never cared for pixels.. its a game... I made over £6k from euro mir, u think some little kid stealing an item from me bothered me? :l
But idiots like u wouldnt understand that... if you had the chance to steal an item from a friend, u probably would, but thats why u have no friends irl and play mir all day.

terriblen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 28, 2012
I didnt much like Ben on euro either, but he "loved" the game and understood it his servers are fast and furious fun. Lots of good ideas lots of new ideas.
Majority euro players sold gold towards the end. Not huge amount like ebay and famous names. Personally I reckon ebay was far more annoying.
The ONLY reason people go Eternals is because of his reputation. Some players really think it's official game. Shows you how stupid the customers of that version are.

Eternals server follow USA(which was probably the WORST server ever). Changes are he has made OKS a guild only boss where u have to kill 50 other bosses to unlock) The 3 hour bosses are at 1 hour and stuff like this so everyone gets a chance at a boss because not even the greediest (most active or most overpowered ebayers) will grab all of them so often.
There are heros because he thinks people like them. Decent players dont. Players with minds know they ruin the "community" aspect of the game. Group hunting is pointless and in groups that u find out who to rely on n trust.
Everyone is overpowered (Like USA) so even the most useless incompetent player who never even saw ZT on euro can go and solo it. Mobs are easier to kill and dont hit hard enough either

There are loads bugs which wont get fixed. Eternal is new at running a server, theres exploits duping ebay hax and all kinds going on.
U talk of Ben scamming money yet I bet you played USA which was the biggest money grabbing scam and con job ever.
They sold ppl things that didnt work(3hr drop scrolls) introduced caves you had to pay to go in(which made leveling easier more convenient faster and you got better drops.) Like a two tier NHS
In USAmir nothing got fixed the Gms and staff didnt have a clue and were over worked. People levelled too fast and then there was nothing for them to do.
Eternals server is a faithful copy of USA which screwed money out of people for as long as they could and then closed with no warning or reason.
Now you can fish there as well which is another money grabbing game screwing mess started on USA. Cept eternals not taking yr money at moment because its bugged but am sure he will when if it gets fixed.

Last edited:

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
terriblen, USA Mir had it's issues like all these p servers do but it was still better, had more players and more stability. I don't think you even played it tbh. You're just another whinge bag, you'll never really like any server you play.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
Im not even gonna bother putting any effort into replying to some1 like u, as its quite clear your a kid, your probably about 16 right?

the world revolves around money, and nothing in life in free. Im not going to waste loads of my time and effort making something for free, espeically not when I get loads of abuse. Mir is not a hobby, its work, end of.

I dont rly care if people like u dont play my servers, It really doesnt bother me lol. You say you dont want to "line my pockets" more.. but ull line some1 elses pockets, then their server will play, then ull feel stupid.

also as a side note, shan made me look stupid? alright if u say so, he took a DSS from me or something that was a very minor amount of my wealth, I never cared for pixels.. its a game... I made over £6k from euro mir, u think some little kid stealing an item from me bothered me? :l
But idiots like u wouldnt understand that... if you had the chance to steal an item from a friend, u probably would, but thats why u have no friends irl and play mir all day.

nah,, talk what you like, end of the day, I'm not 16 Mr Ben Wicken, maybe I should put your home address, but then you don't seem to be getting what I say.. YOU STOLE from your FRIENDS on euro, to make money.. maybe you can understand this now.. no offence, but trying to trust a thief doesn't really happen.. maybe why lots don't play your servers?

No matter, I got a mate at the tax office.. so damn easy to trace things.. damn these computers are efficient.

Last edited:

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
not really, when someone continues to 'milk' people, I think they need showing up..

Your a ****ing idiot.

Milk people?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitalism

Yeah because WOW/Guild wars/AOC/Star wars/RIFT/AION are all free to run out of the backpockets of really generous people

EVERYTHING IS FREE, lets all hold hands and be on an equal footing, oh no wait bill gates just bought your mum and ****ed your family dog.

What you gonna do?,

Back on topic, guess my mir days are over if all thats getting high UC's is euro clones,

Last edited: