Servers

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
This could be asnwered alot quicker by you lot than it could me connecting to every server, so I'm wondering what server has a good steady usercount these days and that you would recommend playing?

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
FH. Its good for a quick fix but gets very boring when you up the ranks on it. Basically, every time a new set is released, the drop rates are stupidly low on them, 4-5 of these items will drop over a month, then they will be added to the GG shop, and thus the server ends up flooded with them. Good marketing but boring if you are the 1 grinding for these items.

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Waiting for Frozen as seems like it's gonna be the "new" thing about when it comes out and should be fun. :)

DiabloDoom

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 1, 2010
Only one worth playing atm is FourHeroes.

100+ Usercount still, regular updates, every other server has about 15 Users.

bubbles72

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 21, 2009
manchester UK
atm im playing fusion seems a good server trouble is had ****ty attitude GM'S.... so user count gone right down its med/high rate got rb system the few ppl on it are friendly and willing to help out.....dont knock till you try tbh but everyones taste is different.....lost half its users due to a corrupt Gm who promised few items if they joined his new server ( no names ) so dont ask lol......really think ppl should give fusion a chance new caves and items have been added i truely think when the right person comes on then the user account will go up...

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
FH got very boring. Regular updates yes but it all really rotates around donations. As wond says people who don't want to donate have a real grind to get items where people who splash a little cash just get it.

Project 69 I would play if there was a fresh start.

No servers up at the moment are eye catching and unique.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
atm im playing fusion seems a good server trouble is had ****ty attitude GM'S.... so user count gone right down its med/high rate got rb system the few ppl on it are friendly and willing to help out.....dont knock till you try tbh but everyones taste is different.....lost half its users due to a corrupt Gm who promised few items if they joined his new server ( no names ) so dont ask lol......really think ppl should give fusion a chance new caves and items have been added i truely think when the right person comes on then the user account will go up...

Fusion...?