Upvote 0

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
they will be the same as you posted coz 99% get them from here and i very doubt anyone would have tuched them mate

lif

Upvote 0

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
IN the past people have talked abut these.. they recommended not touching them as it can auses severe lag problems with the servers mob lag and the such.

Upvote 0

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
This Post was Uncalled for and i'll like to say sorry guildwar i didnt mean to put you download like that hope u will accept my apolige

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
And How WOuld U no GUildWars u anit been long enought to know i bet i never come a cross out like da in alll my times with making a server and i've made loads i recommend not to touch them buddy have fun.

Where the hell did that come from

What GuildWars says is right

I have messed with these numbers in the past
Trust me they work as they are, leave them alone

BH

Upvote 0

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
And How WOuld U no GUildWars u anit been long enought to know i bet i never come a cross out like da in alll my times with making a server and i've made loads i recommend not to touch them buddy have fun.

You try to help people but all you seem to do is put someone down because you 'think' you know a lot more than them? That really doesnt have anything to do with the price of cheese so why even mention such thing?

Btw you arent english are you?

Upvote 0

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
All i'd like to say is i've been on these forums since the day Sir Auron released some new .exe's for our 1.4 server files to mess around with. I was here the day the first m2server was here that included the first pet npc's/marriage.. This is just a new i.d. because i lost my old one's pw. Reason why its called Guildwars is because i was makin a server, n i didn't want to make more than one forum acc..

Upvote 0

JSB123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 7, 2004
S.Yorkshire
They are also in MIR3, I would hazzard a Guess at Processes (as in CPU)...
I thought that too. Mine have always been set to 1500 each. Not sure why 0o but never had any problems. I reset them back to the figures in the top post the other day, and had some mob spawning problems (only 10 or so mobs were spawning at a time per map, but only on some maps).

I reset them back to 1500 for each :P and everything was hunky dorry again.

Also on a side note, if you turn off ProcessMonsters, it makes a big difference in the memory usage (mine has gone down alot).

Upvote 0