sig

SpiritWalker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2004
started to play Xtreme Mir 3 and was down for a while last night. soo eventually i got boared and decided to make a sig for there forums. what to know what you guys think of it.

elegant springs to midn when i look at it.

all comment welcome.

omen3xb.png

SpiritWalker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2004
ok 7 views...i post here fo your opinions and not to be ignored i just whant to know what you think it takes all of 2mins to reply. when i say all comment it doesnt include not comments ;)

miss the old days....spamage....but got good advice at the same time....

Last edited:

Spack

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2004
Ok, the writing on the left hand side looks horrid on it's side + font choice is bad there.

Your font choice is also bad for the main text, and try and put more colour into it?

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
I'd have to agree with Spack. The font is horrid.

I'm always telling people to use more than one colour.
People that draw and paint don't use one colour for everything. It would just look stupid.

It's a bit repetitive but apart from that it's pretty good.

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
I actually do like the text, and the placement isn't that bad, but theres room for improvement. The boarder is original, I haven't seen that done in a while, and it really suits the signature.

I think the effect as pebble says is "a bit repetitive", but it's still a pretty cool effect. Good job Spirit (7/10)

SpiritWalker

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2004
thank you thats all i wanted was a bit of insight inot what you think :)

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
Yeah sorry about that had to rush post to go do my last (finally) mock exam.

Continuation
The border is simple to do but suits the banner really well.

I like the way you put the text on it's side but the font makes it next to impossible to read.
The text towards the bottom right is nearly perfect (position wise) but could move down / down and left a bit so that it is an equal distance from each border.