Siggy i made ><

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
awsome, nice and simple looking very easy to look at, but yeah not keen on the font find a nother...
overall nice job if its ya first go :)

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
=D nicely done! Out of curiosity did you use the colourbalance or hue adjustment?

If you've made a layer adjustment, then the best outcome can be acheived by making at least two layers, then rendering clouds in the adjustment layer.

7/10 (- the font :P... another note, press CNTL + T whilst typing, and mess around with settings. You can achieve some awesome results).

Turin.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005

im jus gonan leave the big text out for now till i d/l soem better ones lol

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Sky it is my first one lol...... that IVE made

and Myth every1 isnt excellent at first stop every1 except u think its ok for a first can i see ur first sig?

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
I never sed it wasnt good for a first try... and no u cnt see my 1st siggy coz ive never made one

Snowman

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 30, 2005
wat attitude all i was doing was sharing my oppinion on your 1st siggy,

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
you asked for there opinions and you got it, if the opinion wasnt to your liking, then why bother asking for peoples opinions, if you were to jsut go off in a huff if someone said it was bad, therefore your the one with the attitude problem

the sigi isnt that bad neither is it eye pleasing, i SWEAR i've seen that exact sigi somewhere before. looks like you've just added your own border and text to it. maybe im wrong jsut think i've seen it b4.