Join Discord

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Haha. I also want one!

My cat does that though when I tickle her bell/under arms... But then gets fed up and scratched my hand.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
they r ace and its a shame they r on the endangered list, along with many other fantastic looking creatures.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
My ex-lass was obsessed with them after seeing that video 10 months ago. There's a couple of other google videos with it (think its called Sonya or something) eating or sleeping, nothing as good as the tickle though hah.
But aye they're meant to be endangered in the wild. And in captivity they have some of their claws or teeth broken (cant remember which) as they're actually poisonous and thats how they capture prey or something along them lines.

/Gand

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
My ex-lass was obsessed with them after seeing that video 10 months ago. There's a couple of other google videos with it (think its called Sonya or something) eating or sleeping, nothing as good as the tickle though hah.
But aye they're meant to be endangered in the wild. And in captivity they have some of their claws or teeth broken (cant remember which) as they're actually poisonous and thats how they capture prey or something along them lines.

/Gand
Yeah they're amazing =] it's called Sonya and there is a male one aswell that lives with her, I've seen the other videos too but like you say the tickling one is by far the best!

Pity they're endagered =[ I'd happily look after one in an instant!

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

/Gand
They get killed for their eye's or something I read. Also people smoke them? :S