Smaug Server Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
thats why i only ever donated on a servr i know will stay up, E.g Xtreme,

like i said if it stays up im more then willin 2 help, if it dont they well, no loss no fowl

Georgye

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 28, 2006
yeh lyncus has the habit of runnin the server for 2 days taking in dontations then taking it down

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Me and Smaug are not the same person, Tho we do share the same net connection. And the box is not mine, my Box was 74.222.3.180. His is 74.222.5.120.

And as far as I know no one has donated on this server. And it dont help when your company gets emails asking for the server to be wiped. Aint that right (you know who)

Last edited:

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Im off to bed servers not goin up he aint even lookin on thread -.- (look at bottom of screen to check) he prob gone to bed also.

Good Night, Sweet Dreams.

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
yer becos looking at a thread would be his first priority, second would be getting server back up.....

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
He probably given up on the server because of people emailing the company trying to shut it down. Its been wiped three times now. I'd be pretty pissed off.

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
he did look at thread ppl lyncus is smaug, look dont donate till you know the server is going to stay up

no offence lyncus/ smaug but there are alot of ppl putting server's up and taking ppls money and then just F**king off

Dr3AmScAp3

Banned
Banned
Veteran
This server is one of the best ive played in a long time(apart from lyncus 1s). There's hard'ly any abuse or none that ive seen and ive been playing since it re-opened.

Yes the updates are a bit slow comming, but its not easy being a server owner especially when your working.

I have a laff with a great guild and most i know from other servers including euro(big wink at ya SS), some ive not gone on with before but have goto know know them between here and interlude and you know what they are a great bunch of people(no im not talking about you elliot j/k).

And you know what, its time the community was diffrent towards each and got on cause you know what else, i thoroughly enjoy this server.

So hurry and get the bloody thing back up cause im bored.............

shirley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
This server is one of the best ive played in a long time(apart from lyncus 1s). There's hard'ly any abuse or none that ive seen and ive been playing since it re-opened.

Yes the updates are a bit slow comming, but its not easy being a server owner especially when your working.

I have a laff with a great guild and most i know from other servers including euro(big wink at ya SS), some ive not gone on with before but have goto know know them between here and interlude and you know what they are a great bunch of people(no im not talking about you elliot j/k).

And you know what, its time the community was diffrent towards each and got on cause you know what else, i thoroughly enjoy this server.

So hurry and get the bloody thing back up cause im bored.............

so true . and who is ss u r winking at love 2 know her lol.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Seems someone did the same thing again Smaug says

Please check your email in case that you get hacked.

Date:?Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:24:19 +0100 (BST)
To:?"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject:?Re: Reformat dedicated server.
yes please reformat it.
?Thank you.

"[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
?Please reply this email and confirm the reformat.

Quoting Richard Farrell :

> Hello, i cant seem to connect to my dedicated server. I would just ask for
> support on helping me connect but ide rather have a wipe please as ive messed
> some stuff up.
>
> Please Reformat my dedicated server.
>
> ip: 74.222.5.120-5
>
> Thanks.
>
>

Quoting Richard Farrell <[email protected]>:

> Why in god name have you reformated it (AGAIN)!
>
> this is the 5th time you reformated it (without me asking). I either want my
> money back or a new box.
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Win tickets to the sold out Live Earth concert! http://liveearth.uk.msn.com
>
>

I really dont get it... It aint me but what the hell.

Richard Parker <[email protected]>
Richard Farrell <[email protected]>:

Last edited:

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
why on earth are u still using the same retarded company, wen u know full well that whoever is trying 2 ruin server knows the company ur usin,

should of canceled the contract the second they formatted for the second time,

please say u learned from last time and had back-ups?

lol also if ur not the same person why has it got ur email addy in it?

i also rember wen Interlude went down that was the email addy u used in the quoted email u put on forums

Last edited:

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
why on earth are u still using the same retarded company, wen u know full well that whoever is trying 2 ruin server knows the company ur usin,

should of canceled the contract the second they formatted for the second time,

please say u learned from last time and had back-ups?

He's giving up, he spent his money on the box which is non-refundable and people are just messing it up and wasting his money. The email is mine because he used my paypal to pay for it. but note the two email addresses, you cant have two of the same emails but with diffrent names

Richard Parker <[email protected]>
Richard Farrell <[email protected]>:

Last edited:

seifer997

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
yes but you should of learned from the first time 2 off gone with some1 else,

or request extra sectrity wen it came 2 formating

it is so stupid that this company allows a format from a email let alone one thats not registered too the server,

Black Zaphina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 22, 2007
He's giving up, he spent his money on the box which is non-refundable and people are just messing it up and wasting his money. The email is mine because he used my paypal to pay for it. but note the two email addresses, you cant have two of the same emails but with diffrent names

I was thinking the same thing.....how can you have same email but different name...u cant....this company has no brains as far as im concerned.....

smaug heres my advice, completely rip down the server get a new company and then redo it if thats what u want to do, if your fed up and cant be bothered then thats understandable while we will miss server theres no way you should waste money on a company who has **** for brains imo

SexyBabe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2003
Dark room
Be nice if we could get a confirmation from Smaug, that he's stopping with the server.
And if he decides to quit, well, it was nice to play on his server for couple of days. even
tho it wiped every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.