SoLiD Server (What Will Be On It)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

xshadx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2005
Alot of people have been wondering what will be on the upcomming SoLiD so i will tell you what i can remember off of the top of my head and what i think is important

Basically ive been working on it to make it long term so ive been mainly working on level 60+ sets this time and more hunting areas for high levels. I wont name all the hunting areas because there are to many. But the main MAIN thing ive been working on are quests. I must of added 100+ quests to this solid.

Info
*Enchanced SabukWall (Moat Around Wall) Fighting (WarElephants,Catapaults on roof
*Over 30 Sets
*Low/Med/High Exp Gradually Gets Higher On Harder Caves
*Low/Med/High Stats
*Custom HomeZone
*Other 30 custom hunt areas
*Lvl 7 Start
*Events Daily
*Over 13 Quests! More Being Added)
*Currently 1 GM! (NON Corrupt)
*PetBuy(Biggest PetBuy So Far)
*Hairdresser
*Over 8 Custom Towns
*Different summon spells
*Pking Is Aloud
*Sabuk and Guild Wars
*Marry Npc
*Max Lvl 255
*Sets Up To Level 80 So Far
*Unique Maps
*Low Level Caves
*MediumLevel caves
*High Level Caves
*Really hard bosses dropping uber rares
*Lots group hunting areas
*EXP = Low To Medium To High
*Rares = Low/Medium/High
*FunFair ^_^ Gamble For Pets Earn Fair Tokens
*Honey Moon Quest/Map For People Who Get Married
tongue.gif

*TeleTokens
*SoLiD Cave -.- UberHard
*Unique Prison When Red Instead Of Going To Pen You Go Prison
*Moving Prison Bots

---------------------------------------------------------------

added new cave
added summon holy deva
added WarRAW
added Mirroring
added more pet tickets on kit npc
Fixing Sabuk
Fixing NPCs in noob centre

NEW NEW STUFF:

- A Amazing Summon For Taoists.
- A Class Trainer For Each Class.
- A Few Quests
- Trance Dungeon Now Requires A Key To Get The Key You Must Have A Group Of 3 People Complete A Series Of Continuous Quests (Better Than It Sounds)
-FlamingStrike (Spell For Taos)
-Free taoists pets which you train up and name every 5 levels your pet changes skin
-Tele Rings Rare
-New Sets
-Clear Rings Rare
-Pro Ring Rare

-Semi Guild System-
You can join a second computer guild ingame as long as your own guild.
For the guild you join whether its The_Alliance Or Death_Bringers you will have different quests in which to get your rank up and gain new abilities and cheaper pets/pots/teleports etc

(This Is Still Under A Bit Of Construction)

-Working On-

A Battlegrounds cant really explain how amazing this is going to be and the work that is going to be put into it. The map is still under construction will release images soon

---------
ALSO
---------

All of this will be hosted in a dedicated box in london the specs are

SoLiD Dedi Specification:

100MB Line Connection
1GIG Kingston Ram
3.2 P4 Processor
Windows 2000

thanks

/Shadow

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
nice work shadz, sounds way cool, hope lasts alot longer this time. I played your last version of SoLiD and it rocked, just shame it went down :(

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Sounds very good mate, I will be playing when its up :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
if it stays up, and no lag, i will play.

1.4 or 1.9? kinda hopin its 1.4 as u get no lag (unlike ****y ledu) and makes for gr8 pkin ^_^ only thing is the stats u can get r limited to 255-125 ffs >< some1 should fix it so u can go to 65k or something....1.4 would rule then

and ne estimate of when it will be up? 1month? 2 months? etc :P

xshadx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2005
will be 1.4 and ive nearly finished the secondary guild quests. It should be up no later than december

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
cant u get it up before hand and then just update man otherwise ppl lose interest =(

xshadx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2005
Timbaland said:
cant u get it up before hand and then just update man otherwise ppl lose interest =(

that will make updates slower as i will be to busy looking through the logs for cheaters etc.

Xander is currently working on a anti cheat program which needs to be run to play the server. I dont know the current progress of that as of yet but it should be ready soon

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
xshadx said:
that will make updates slower as i will be to busy looking through the logs for cheaters etc.

Xander is currently working on a anti cheat program which needs to be run to play the server. I dont know the current progress of that as of yet but it should be ready soon
i agree with timba :X theres no decent servers out atm... loads of players w8in for a good server... ud get them all tbh. if another server comes out before urs and its decent enuff, they will go there then will say "cba re lvlin on solid ill stay ehre" :X

should put it up soon as its in a playable state imo, then jsut update it ^_^

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
The server sounds good an all, but still the main issue being to getting every1 to play is that will it be staying up longer then a month this time round?

xshadx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2005
I have no reason to take it down as it's on a dedi box. The reason it was taken down before is because it was hosted on my PC and i basically couldnt use my PC.

I can now do events seeing as it wont lag as i wont be running Mir while doing the events. Which means i can show off the new event maps :).

Would be helpfull if people spreaded the word to old players that it's coming back

A good server only works if there is a good community

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
xshadx said:
Would be helpfull if people spreaded the word to old players that it's coming back

Ive told loads of old ppl from SoLiD 1 and 2 but they really cba waiting for servers now seeing as we was waiting for DestinyAO for months :/ g/l with server tho.

/RuffRyder from 2nd SoLiD

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Imo, if you put a server up which is good to get started on (getting to the level you want, and decentish kit) then server being updated will just keep poeple interested. But if you stick a server straight up and then no updates for a while people begin to get bored, just a thought :P. Plus if its up soonish you'd get the majority of people.

/Webby

xshadx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2005
Timbaland said:
Hope exps fixed for lvl52+ aswell :/

aye it is and ive added level 60+ sets and pets and a cave and a secret quest :O

holly

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 26, 2003
xshadx said:
will be 1.4 and ive nearly finished the secondary guild quests. It should be up no later than december

In my opinion servers that have been planned and made for months have gone up and died very quickly. If you take to long and put so much effort into a server, when people wait for it to long it loses all the hype in it going up. Also you would be gutted if it dies so soon after release, all that work down drain. best thing to do is put up, see if people are interested in it and play then update. I find that works better

/SPL1FF

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ill be back on euro at december with new patch.... dont think ill be playin actually >< be better if it went up now... if i got into it enuff is prob stay and not go bk to euro