Someone who hands out mir3 cheat programs

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
MrTepes, ChaosLady, LadyHera etc has been handing out cheat programs on my server and now ive removed his characters and banned him hes threatening server so im posting this so ALL server hosts know they should be aware of him as he is a pratt!!

When i find his ips ill post it for people so they know what to look for

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
MrTepes and ChaosLady i have read on Zentaur online list and on Ranking MrTepes is very High

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
yea he plays my server now and he has one of the cheat hacks that sounds like it can do just about everything from para running, running thru mobs, lightning maps etc and he sounds like a programmer from the convo i had with him and he said he can make it badder and better etc so your guess is as good as mine

Upvote 0

Inflikted

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2003
dont really need to hand out cheatfiles lol. they are available everywhere. even publically hosted in some files on mf.kaorimir.com :) you gotta look out for the cheaters who actually use the programs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
that he do thats why he said the names that other server owners can have a look on that chars if they start to play on thems servers

Upvote 0

SoulForge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 18, 2004
there has to be some way to stop people using cheats its not only sad to cheat is no point in it and its ruining servers :(

Upvote 0

mapadale

there has to be some way to stop people using cheats its not only sad to cheat is no point in it and its ruining servers :(
At present no, as all the latest files allows these. Unless you have orignal files that havern't been modded by the chinese.

There are teams though that are currently working on .EXE that will only allow you to connect to said server this blocking cheats out. But they are still in development.

Upvote 0

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
ehm he talked about the latest files thats are 3.55 + also there are two or three cheats out for nearly all versions ( also 3.38)

Upvote 0

mapadale

Sorry but cheats work for all versions, including 3.38. These that are saying that they don't really haven't had hold of the cheats that do.

But as I've pointed out before there is a team currently working on server coded .exe

These will be the only way to log onto said server that you want to play and will be about 99% no cheat active.

Upvote 0