sorry n00beh question i know but....

smoochy boys on tour

smiley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2005
ok i got some server files basicly i wanna mess on a server on my pc until im ready to test it online or w/e im usin ledu client & all the items are fooked i know there are warnings everywhere about this but the ledu client seems about the only workin link on the forum lol ><

can any1 give me any clues to try recify this i hav a fair few new items/mobs/weapons and so on from laindrin.com & the server files are from ragnar's thread (foundation i think) any help wud be greatly appreicated ty in advance ^^

Last edited:

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Use the db's provoded on Liandarin's website, or just install no mods.

1.9 client is avaible from the mir 2 files in my sig

Upvote 0

smiley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2005
ii hav used those db's on laindarins website just d/l'd extreacted to data stateitem.db/boooks.db/items.db & magic.db 7 all the wil files & im still getting the same problem sorry for the hassel but u lot know wat ur doin & i aint got a clue lol >.<

so wat do u mean by install no mods?

ty again

Last edited:
Upvote 0

smiley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2005
iv already extracted those & i still have this probelm
when put any armour on it keeps flashing & when i try run in 1 direction the image of my body is runnin the other lmao -_-
& alot of the newer items dont show up in my bag e.g foxitems gr8foxitems gm items

a SoWg looks like a bronze sword on my char but on the f10 menu it looks fine any help lol? sorry if any1 findin this annyoing im new @ making servers xD

Upvote 0

RockY2kn6

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 11, 2006
Uk
iv already extracted those & i still have this probelm
when put any armour on it keeps flashing & when i try run in 1 direction the image of my body is runnin the other lmao -_-
& alot of the newer items dont show up in my bag e.g foxitems gr8foxitems gm items

a SoWg looks like a bronze sword on my char but on the f10 menu it looks fine any help lol? sorry if any1 findin this annyoing im new @ making servers xD

Sounds like the DB info doesnt match your data.

Read some of the noob guides, They Should explain how to use DBcommander/image viewer to match items etc.

Upvote 0

smiley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2005
ok items in bag are sorted items in bag, on floor & on the f12 screen look fine too & i know how to change those but the problem i still got is on the normal screen spells & armour/weapons are wrong is there anyway i can change these myself (thus helpin me understand the server a lil better :P)

ty for help pplz

p.s thanks for ur replys so far pplz uv been helpin nearly there ^.^

Upvote 0

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
The database should match up with the wils fine.

I'm guessing that there is a problem with your ledu having the L-weapon and L-hum set to be allowed. You will need to make sure these are unticked or it may cause problems.

Upvote 0

smiley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2005
do the weapon.wil & hum.wil go in the data folder yea?=/

cus atm im usin everything i cud d/l from liadrins site bar the diamond db files cus i aint usin diamond lol -.-

Upvote 0

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
do the weapon.wil & hum.wil go in the data folder yea?=/

cus atm im usin everything i cud d/l from liadrins site bar the diamond db files cus i aint usin diamond lol -.-

They do yes. But your ledu.exe sounds like it is allowing L-weapon and L-hum which will result in images getting messed up. You will need to use MirConfig to edit the exe and unallow L-weapon/hum.

Upvote 0

smiley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 2, 2005
im having this exact same problem the lvl 33 armour (soul/iron/pearl) look like the lvl 40 armour lol & the steel armours & so on just flash anything above that in level flashes heaven/mir/steel etc

is there sumut wrong with laindrins files then?=/
also im having problem with his weapon files too upto lvl 40 works fine weapon wise but anything after that looks wrong SoWg look like a bronze sword only on body tho in bag & on the f.10 screen is correct lol >.<

is there anything i cud do cus i really wanna use these armours/weapon skins as there really good imo lol -.-

also flame field looks like fireblast i havent tried all the spellz yet just wondering if its just me doing sumut wrong?><

fox items are invisible but the images are there when i use the hh8 to read the wil file -.-

all the db files i am using of laindrins hum/dniitems/items/magic/books.db
everything workin tho apart from those stated above
& im not allowing any L-files wat so ever i wud screeny them but i aint got a program to show my ledu config lol ><

ty for help xD

Upvote 0