Sparta High Rate 2.3+ Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
I forgot how impatient people on LOMCN are, looking at this thread has just reminded me of that fact =]

Wish you guys all the best with the server, will definately try it when it's up.

Don't rush it so people can get their 'fix' quicker.

Rome wasn't built in a day! Neither was Sparta <3

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
I twas talking to Connor, and what he said to me was, The host internet has gone, and he is unable to get it fixed atm. Also there were some updayed needed, which i think he has decided to put into server while its down. Just sity on your bums and play some tetris. As a wise sad person said to me "Tetris makes the world go round"

and colonel wats wrong with sexy old me?

Onion

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2003
UK
got any idea ruffly wen itll b up full time im lookin forward to it cheers in advance

DarkDragon14

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 13, 2003
Orlando, Florida
Yea, sorry i didn't mean to be impatient...I have just been waiting a while for this server to be up and it just sucks when you dont get any updates...but thank you for them now :)

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
is this server stil gona be online

I twas talking to Connor, and what he said to me was, The host internet has gone, and he is unable to get it fixed atm. Also there were some updayed needed, which i think he has decided to put into server while its down. Just sity on your bums and play some tetris. As a wise sad person said to me "Tetris makes the world go round"

and colonel wats wrong with sexy old me?

Please read, isnt that hard

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I'd just like the team to answer my following questions:

1. Is there a home zone map, or are you using a normal town? (e.g. BW, MW)
2. If Yes for No.1, then are the NPCs done correctly? (e.g. Correct look for Merchants, placed correctly, easy to find)
3. By High Rate, do you mean High Exp + Stats or just High Exp?
4. Are there ANY original Mir items left? Since it's Lv.39 start, i'd hate to see a SteelArmour an stuff.
5. For these quests, will they be held on 1 NPC, or on Multiple NPCs?
- If on 1 NPC, will it say what level to attempt?
- If on Multiple NPCs, same as above + will they be easy to locate?

I think thats all lol.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Sorry for double post, no edit button lol.

Last question i just thought of.

Usually a Taoist is my primary class cause i do best at supporting people rather than just owning solo or up front.

So my question is are the pets actually going to be effective in this server? If you do say it's a High Stat server (Was 1 of my questions) then i don't want pets to be dropping after 1 hit from a Warrior.