Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
NormanStorm said:
Off-T:
Title is spelt with a single T :P
On-T:
The server is down, i wouldnt like to be the one to say its gonna be permanent now, dont bother Sarah over it please.

-Wittin

What?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
Another decent server hits rock bottom :(

XmakoX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2003
they all gtg sumtime, unless u got funding like euro mir and take ur time with patches... and have lvling hard..

cilla

think would b good if i realised stardust server files. so ppl could make it and host it??

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
no cilla, wittin would their be a chance of sarah getting a host ? :(:(

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
cilla said:
think would b good if i realised stardust server files. so ppl could make it and host it??
nah not rly, cos then there might be too many, and all us with the items and lvls ect :(

fubu

Wittin said:
Off-T:
Title is spelt with a single T :P
On-T:
The server is down, i wouldnt like to be the one to say its gonna be permanent now, dont bother Sarah over it please.

-Wittin
down for good or what? explain more i aint understanding u ¬.¬

scottishhero

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 17, 2003
Glasgow, scotland
hopefully it will be down permanent as she didnt do much work to get the server, i did most of the work and Boob stole my server files.

If you want to find out what the files were designed for come and play PearlJam server IP:213.106.51.225

P.S. fubu you wont be welcome on there

fubu

scottishhero said:
hopefully it will be down permanent as she didnt do much work to get the server, i did most of the work and Boob stole my server files.

If you want to find out what the files were designed for come and play PearlJam server IP:213.106.51.225

P.S. fubu you wont be welcome on there

just cus we hacked u in real mir (phoenix) u scottish****** , ty for DSS m8 it was sold for £300 : )

btw see if ur server can cope with 24hour DoS attacks?

cilla

erm erm erm erm rem rerm emremrmewjgpisehgorhgorag NO! i didnt steal ur files i asked 2 work on them wtf did u think i would do with them!!! and i hope it dont go down!!! and the bit she asnt done muhc I AGREE ALL THE WAY!!!! and dont go on pearljam it sucks was like the very very 1 st start off SD without acc slayer ect lords so hard cant b killed and drops = crap

fubu

cilla said:
erm erm erm erm rem rerm emremrmewjgpisehgorhgorag NO! i didnt steal ur files i asked 2 work on them wtf did u think i would do with them!!! and i hope it dont go down!!! and the bit she asnt done muhc I AGREE ALL THE WAY!!!! and dont go on pearljam it sucks was like the very very 1 st start off SD without acc slayer ect lords so hard cant b killed and drops = crap

SooSexy? ;)

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
cilla said:

there was only 1 acc slayer ingame and i owned it. so how does me having a acc slayer in store make lords easier to kill ? :rolleyes:

cilla

i mean there was no acc slayers speed slayers all them and lords 2 hard 2 kill me and Sarah add 2 make them alot easier and yes i am soosexy :P

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
i am promising nothing, StarDust may well be up later, or tomorrow.

-Wittin

Wittin

Ex-Δdministrator
VIP
May 7, 2003
Good news! StarDust back up...! 217.42.186.181

-Wittin

Soopd

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2003
Should Have stayed down.
The pking and mob stealing is ruining the server and making it a server for a small majority.