StarDust change ip or down?

What?

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2003
looks that way. If u like StarDust id say play DOA thats what im doing.

Deepthroat1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
stardust is a gd server and u lot shut up sayin to put it down because allot of the gd servers r gone e.g. Project69 has shut down WeOwn has shut down StarDust has now shut down and that pearl peace of rubish is not recomended all the other servers out need major changes. people dont super slow lvling like euro so change ur lvlin speed. just one note MIR2-NET and TUROK r the best up

cilla

DoA is best out :D its a good server its down for editing tho there will b like 5 new cave theres ANOTHER new 100+ items!!

if any 1 as any quest they could give me plz add me

[email protected] !!! ta

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
i believe DoA uses frozen files? items any way, not tried just looks that way....and that sux cos frozen files suck now, used 2 be good.

And high stat servers are boring.

Just my opinion ;)

YoYoYo

Milo's Sex Slave
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
My house
fubu said:
just cus we hacked u in real mir (phoenix) u scottish****** , ty for DSS m8 it was sold for £300 : )

btw see if ur server can cope with 24hour DoS attacks?
Shows how sad you really are. Selling PIXELS with real money.

Its a game. Yeah sure you can make r/l money out of it, but its just sad.

Its a shame you got your tele ring back ages ago. Was quite good when you went red after killing me ;) Oh wait, you would of just brought another piece of pixel with r/l money.

Sado ¬_¬

P.S. Oh and also you can get more done for DoS Attacking than you can for hosting a private server.