Starlite 1.9

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
working on some nice quests at mo will be added the the server soon as they are ready

lif

SSxRaiN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2003
Aberdeen, Scotland
CraiG^ said:
Seph, is it one of GDG's ?

No, this isn't one of Getdown Gaming's dedicated servers. If we did have Getdown Gaming power dedicated servers, we'd be hosting our own wouldnt we?

n1 on Temp Ban ;o

Gamedude

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 23, 2003
Yeah, still don't know what i got banned for :p anyway, your right about hosting our own. :p

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
can sum 1 upload a link to the maps needed pls as i dnt like to download the full client i just use the 1 i have an just need the maps thnx

/neptune god of the sea...

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
servers down
any news on if it will be back up?
liked it there :(

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
As you know about six days ago i got seph to host the server, on his 100mbit line, but now he told me today hes takin it down as he has had no money yet, (he wants £90 a month) i said at the start to him any cash i get from donations i will pass his way but i have not had anything at mo since he has been hosting it (5or6 days) but £90 wtf

i cant even get my files back, he says they have been deleted coz he dint pay for the server.

i have my backup files but anything done in the last week will be lost...

you know i cant host the server now, this is why i got someone to do it but fook me look whats happend stole my files and fooked everyone up

lif

AngelEyes

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2004
bit of a bellend then aint he :/ cud of at least giv ya back the server files insted of bein a tard...

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
bleh was a good server

i donate to most servers i play over a while
(£40 on project and im currently lvl 41 - for anyone who plays it or has played it wil know is low lvl)

but had only just started out on starL and don't donate befor im even into the game

find a new host ^_^
also if you need a TEMP host i can host

[email protected]
just untill next monday as im at work prety much 24/7 untill then

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
its backup on the 19th of this month ive just got a second line just for the server

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
now back online with a few new things added :)

Please Note From the 13/05/2006 we have a new forum and all the new patches and all the stuff you could ever need is here StarLite Forum i dont have time to look at lomcn all the time so join our forum.

lif

Last edited:

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
where do i get the exe for the server ?

edit: nvm got exe just got to remember me id n pass (Y)

Last edited: