Starlite 4G Heroes {Custom Delphi Coding}

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
The logo above the players head, like subukleader

---------- Post Merged on 26-08-2012 at 01:09 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 24-08-2012 at 06:20 PM ----------

Update

Version: Mymirsdo Tiger system now added, with working items

It will also have its own buff window, which il be doing very soon, in the next few days

Dimebag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
looking forward to this sounds like a realy good server with lots of custom / bugless upgrades but .. will this server have any speed cap in place or will all those ppl with daft speed be skipping around the server ruining it for casual players?

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
looking forward to this sounds like a realy good server with lots of custom / bugless upgrades but .. will this server have any speed cap in place or will all those ppl with daft speed be skipping around the server ruining it for casual players?
Yeh what he said. I personally can't even be fudged tweaking about anymore. I just wanna play a fair game. I even removed my VM and tiny XP.

Dimebag

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 6, 2011
i know speed caps are a issue atm as ppl r complaining about them and also bens server is having some stability issues not sure on how much its dependant on there version of a speed cap, but they seem to have started once it was implemented, but im sure lots more ppl would play if it was a even playing field ... but saying that mir has NEVER been even theres no skill involved .. its normally the person with the quickest speed and highest stats wins ....

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
The nomal kick over speed from the original dm2 source is coded in and live (most peeps never turned this on or dint know about it) lol

Plus Custom coded a simple upgrade on the feature, were not only will it kick you from the game your account is locked

(untill manual unlock)

This is not a problem so dont worry

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Still doing this

Its more server side at mo than coding, looking to add the archer skills in very soon

Just 2 added at mo

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
server looks amazing....hope to see this online and live asap :) as im sure lots of others would too :).
also...any updates plz?

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
Hey Lifco :) Hows progress going with server just spent god knows how long reading your post on here ^_^ Keep up the good work :) and hope to see this server up soon :) never know make it p2p and you could be runnign the newest version of Euro mir :P Jokes :D