starlite server thread

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
i wount be doing a new thread, so here is my last post about the server.

All the info / chat on things going on can be found on our forum...

A One Night Event This Saterday

It will be held at the event place so lvl 22 needed to enter

Its a Oma Night Be loads of omas lol OmaKing, is here and loads more mobs will be as well, its more of a Group/Guild Event this time.

Starts 5pm Saterday ends late Saterday Night

enjoy

lif

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lifco said:
i wount be doing a new thread, so here is my last post about the server.

All the info / chat on things going on can be found on our forum...

A One Night Event This Saterday

It will be held at the event place so lvl 22 needed to enter

Its a Oma Night Be loads of omas lol OmaKing, is here and loads more mobs will be as well, its more of a Group/Guild Event this time.

Starts 5pm Saterday ends late Saterday Night

enjoy

lif
shame im banned and u wont answer ur pms ;) and also banned on forums cause elayne is corrupt ;)

u need to lighten up lif and stop bannin of a tiny bit of abuse that happened agees ago imo, u ruined some ppls hard work lvlin+ gettin items :(

ne way read ur pms plz

doomsday2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2004
The Ledu client displayed in your signature doesnt work for me, I get a black screen before the login.

Is it a faulty Exe?

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Sorry was my mistake i didnt mean to delete the thread i clicked on the wrong thing so sorry lif and others.
/JadeFox

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Server OffLine Thursday

The server will be offline not sure how long for but, this is to add the new event place and allso the new snake tomb with the new mobs, new effects to the mobs in game even boneelite is getin new effects, loads and loads really,
this really is a HUGE update

you will need the new maps and allso the new data patch, the stuff you need to download will be posted soon.

The new snake tomb will be high exp but not to easy

Allso redoing a lot of places with more exp

addin more new weps and more new armors plus rings/braces ect

Iam doing this now coz its takin me 10 times longer update it,

Sorry its offline but il let u know soon as its bk up (hopefully 24 hours)

Note
it mite go on and off the server wile iam testin, so the login gate will be closed and if you do make it on it will only be on like 5 mins then bk off so best to wait till i post its online

lif

-----------------

taken from starlite website......

pork11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 10, 2005
Timbaland said:
Server OffLine Thursday

The server will be offline not sure how long for but, this is to add the new event place and allso the new snake tomb with the new mobs, new effects to the mobs in game even boneelite is getin new effects, loads and loads really,
this really is a HUGE update

you will need the new maps and allso the new data patch, the stuff you need to download will be posted soon.

The new snake tomb will be high exp but not to easy

Allso redoing a lot of places with more exp

addin more new weps and more new armors plus rings/braces ect

Iam doing this now coz its takin me 10 times longer update it,

Sorry its offline but il let u know soon as its bk up (hopefully 24 hours)

Note
it mite go on and off the server wile iam testin, so the login gate will be closed and if you do make it on it will only be on like 5 mins then bk off so best to wait till i post its online

lif

-----------------

taken from starlite website......
sigh sounds good.... shame lifco wont unbann me ffs... really is pathetic that i was banned for partly pkin and ownin ppl, and sayin 1 bit of abuse at low lvl.

lif can u answer ur pms PLEASE!

pork11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 10, 2005
JadeFox said:
Sorry was my mistake i didnt mean to delete the thread i clicked on the wrong thing so sorry lif and others.
/JadeFox
tell 1 of the admins like leo or milo... im sure they can put it back.....

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Bon said:
thx for ignoring me ;)

is wellard banned yet? or u still being corrupt lif? ;)
Why should wellard be banned?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Gimpasaurus said:
Why should wellard be banned?
i was banned for sayin fat arab at like lvl30 like 3 weeks ago... yet he w8s till ive lvled hard to 41, and got kit, then he banns me for abuse... id agree with a 3day ban or something for abuse... but perm ban for "far arab" lmao.

wellard should be banned cause he called me a paki... now imo thats just as bad as me sayin "fat arab"... yet hes not banned? wonder why ;) corruption springs 2 mind :agree:

also pork callin my dad a cripple...didnt get banned ;)
luciferno given loads of a abuse to piper... tellin her he sticks his **** up her arse, and she sucks **** etc... not nice at all... FAR FAR worse than wot i said...

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Bon said:
i was banned for sayin fat arab at like lvl30 like 3 weeks ago... yet he w8s till ive lvled hard to 41, and got kit, then he banns me for abuse... id agree with a 3day ban or something for abuse... but perm ban for "far arab" lmao.

wellard should be banned cause he called me a paki... now imo thats just as bad as me sayin "fat arab"... yet hes not banned? wonder why ;) corruption springs 2 mind :agree:

also pork callin my dad a cripple...didnt get banned ;)
luciferno given loads of a abuse to piper... tellin her he sticks his **** up her arse, and she sucks **** etc... not nice at all... FAR FAR worse than wot i said...
I always thought you were Fubu ingame.

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
Gimpasaurus said:
I always thought you were Fubu ingame.

Read his sig he isnt fubu.....and i try speak with lifco ingame for u bon try see wot he says.

Reload

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2004
Timbaland said:
Read his sig he isnt fubu.....and i try speak with lifco ingame for u bon try see wot he says.

he banned us for pking and tells bs lies about us swearing

i was banned for callin him a tosser...even tho i didnt
was just for pkin and all carebears on the server

Magica

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 18, 2005
It says servers up but i cant get on it, does this mean im banned and if so can you tell me wot im supposted to have done ?????????