Stats on Item

smoochy boys on tour

pijakus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 6, 2011
Poland
Hello wants to put a server with x2 rate but do not know much about items...
I am looking for help in items: It will need to request a particular item stats and lvl ^^
and even forgot that it must also be called: P

how is anyone willing, please write to PM...

sorry for my english ... :P

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
to change stats on existing items, its in the database with pretty easy to edit fields , level/ac/amc/dc etc have there own columns
for 'specials' like a mc requirement , or set items giving extra stats , or the ones what expire, i havent yetfigured thoseout ><

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
to change stats on existing items, its in the database with pretty easy to edit fields , level/ac/amc/dc etc have there own columns
for 'specials' like a mc requirement , or set items giving extra stats , or the ones what expire, i havent yetfigured thoseout ><

he mean someone to help him telling stats on items bcz he never played low rates and he don't know what stat put on 'items'

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
@ixtrix if you need help finding info on them m8, chimera made an awesome ms excel release explaining all the codes, you will find this in the mir 3 release section and look for chimeras released work

ixtrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 13, 2012
excellent ty , im sure at least some will be the same for mir2 heroes that i started on, have the day in work now to do as much reading as can
rep+1 :)