Client : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3F7KF88O
Server :http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KCT9FJQP -> Pasword file " MukaiFiles "

Last edited:

Mukai

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2008
Tenerife
The server is a version that assemble some time but the libraries are rarsimas Isrá based on the version king and the creator of the software is: K3soft, on the rest has some images or effects of magic and new additions Skills

Google Traslation : :tongue1:

4.gif

3.gif

No serious good idea but if we could all try to run this version. Greetings!

Upvote 0

Falador

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2007
possibility that the stay in Mirfiles Kaori? I have the files

The Problem is, the DB on this Server Version.
Its not free, and never can find that :)
Is the newest Version from WEMADE :-( .

LegendofMir 2 Files :)

LG
Fala

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
its king i think. and the interface will b changable through the client ini.

Upvote 0

Mukai

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2008
Tenerife
Right now I exit party, later prepare the file to Kaori can bear, and we all use. I know at least 30 servers that use this version
:)

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
does it work on english operating systems tho? if it works fine, i see no reason why it wasnt released ages ago.

Upvote 0

Mukai

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 15, 2008
Tenerife
It works well only problem databases are different, trojans files in Myrdll.dll an more archivhes. ¿Upload?

Avast32 :
-Win32:Trojan-gen {Other}

Upvote 0

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
It works well only problem databases are different, trojans files in Myrdll.dll an more archivhes. ¿Upload?

Avast32 :
-Win32:Trojan-gen {Other}

I've been playing alot of private servers on diffrent games and using alot of home made software and it seems that Win32 Trogan.gen is never a virus but its always picked up as such. I'm not hot on programming but out of experience i've only and always got this message of my anti virus when using home scripted software.

Upvote 0

mapadale

I've been playing alot of private servers on diffrent games and using alot of home made software and it seems that Win32 Trogan.gen is never a virus but its always picked up as such. I'm not hot on programming but out of experience i've only and always got this message of my anti virus when using home scripted software.
Its not, its all to do with the way the files are compiled and packed and what OS version and lang it was created on.

If you changed the origin of most anti virus, they wouldn't report the files as having virus's/trogans.

Upvote 0