Superimposing tell me what you think :)

Join Discord

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
soon i may start a website for super imposed photos, where people request their friends and family to be put into a photo for a small fee, maybe just to make a little bit of money on the side and it's something i enjoy. Got a couple of examples here, tell me what you think and if anyone wants one done of themselves just ask and i will give it a go :)

i edited a couple of my friends faces onto the photos, these are rough examples done quickly, the 2nd one needs a bit of tweaking due to colours not matching.

brucelee1732446.jpg
richl.jpg

nerdx.jpg

markzz.jpg

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
The second one looks quite good, not a huge fan of pictures like these in all due honesty, however the first one even you can see that the face needs work on in toning it down.

/czelda

lewis

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 15, 2004
Southampton
as said just quick jobs, nothing to perfection at all, just a demonstration. If any1 wants 1 yeah i wil do for free :P was only thinking of small fees if i set up a website where they would be 100% perfect photos for a little extra pocket money lol, it probably wouldn't come to that though as i don't think any1 would really pay for it.