Sep 10, 2004
Calls 999 and reports his Ip*

Yeah Beatch Whos running 80mph now...

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
I worked on a race track for a year and a half and saw some pretty fast and nasty crashes. I'd say it is possible to drive as fast as he says into a wall and come out unharmed. Very lucky and very stupid though -_-. Im lucky i drive a big caged truck so any morons wanna drive like a prat around me will normally come off worse ^^

AGuyWithAThing

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2003
if you really did you really did both deserve to die, tbh your lucky you didn't hit someone and kill a kid or something

if you posted this to try and impress people didn't work for me, i just think your a tit

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
OMFG
i cannot be bothered to read anyone elses post in this thread but...
did you just say you were and a mate decided to go driving when you were drunk...guessing from the "hammad" bit.

Not only is that putting your life in danger, but your mates, and any other unlucky sod that happens to be in your way.

SORT YOUR ****ING LIFE OUT MATE

you're clearly an idiot, driving like a twat was one thing...driving drunk is completely off the scale.

I actually hope when you actually do kill yourself due to dangerous driving. (yes it's WHEN not IF) that you don't take anyone else to the grave with you.

You're absolutely pathetic.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
2 18 year olds and a 19 year old were killed 2 days ago in my city for drink driving.. i knew 2 of them. the driver is alive.. he is being done for manslaughter. prop going to be banned from roads forever, a nice hefty fine.. and prision. thats what you deserve.. and even trying to clear things up with the 3 points. it dosent matter if you "get away with it" with no police showing up. people might be walking home from that you could of killed.

idiotic morons

Last edited:

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
well i dunno if u do have bebo or not users, but i had a car crash at 110mph, i was back seat passanger, and no seatbelt on, i went head first across the road, that was hitting into a wall and into another car, as the driver was a prick, under age, stolen car, and drugged up, and i know u arn't gonna belave it, but i really didn't know who he was. but if u do have bebo, cheack my pics, im now stuck with a plastic eyebrow for life. sucks as it itchs like hell.

but ooh well.

but ant, wouldnt u get raped by the 50 for recking it?? i mean, u can't just run from the car o_0.

http://Darkunit.bebo.com

/Darkunit.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
What really ****s me off, is when the sapstic eventually does die in a car accident which many probably hope will happen soon, he won't be able to post about it on the forums allowing us to taunt him.

Maybe one of his friends will find the site, or his parents and let us know so we can truly express how little we care and how much he deserved it.

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
seriously though, me and my mates and just about all the people i know from my old school who can drive and wasnt a weirdo in school speed, race on with each other, do silly things and have drove drunk / over the limit, ppl from newcastle cant be the only ones? and im not even a charv and they are allot worse in the boy racin scene.

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
seriously though, me and my mates and just about all the people i know from my old school who can drive and wasnt a weirdo in school speed, race on with each other, do silly things and have drove drunk / over the limit, ppl from newcastle cant be the only ones? and im not even a charv and they are allot worse in the boy racin scene.
You are an idiot for having friends like that. Like the known sentence: "Tell me your friends and I will tell you who you are", the fact that you are doing nothing to stop those idiotic races just show your level. And I am pretty sure that you will find out sooner or later that having friends that are trying to commit suicide on other peoples have a lot of disadvantages when one of them die.

Like in west side story, you punks stop doing stupid stuff only when someone die.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004

God, Your grammar is as bad as your driving.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
1. i wasnt driving.. i dont drive drunk.

2. went round corner at 80 and lost it, slowed down to maybe 30-40 b4 the back end swung round and hit the wal wasnt head on.

3. was like 2 ocklock in morning and we done off with burst wheels and ****ed the alloys in the process >< and no police has came.

2 quotes, both come from this same thread. One where he claims he "doesnt drive drunk" the other where he claims he does drive drunk.

It will happen, one day and I for one hope that through a series of circumstances and chance that its a member of your own family that you kill when it does. This way it will **** you up in an irrepairable way. I expect if you hit some random person you wouldn't actually give two ****s about it, and would more than likely try to hide the body, flee the scene or something else equally as digusting.

Your a ****ed up sick excuse for a human, and as far as i'm concerned your already a ****ing murderer and the sooner you die the better for everyone.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Childish imature hard man wanabee, do us all a favour next time you decide to be a total pr*ck, if at first crash you dont die please keep trying untill you do that way we have 2 less scumbags to worry about runing our children over. people like you make me sick i nearly did time for an asshole like you once and i would hapily risk that again

SHAME YOU SURVIVED

/Bo

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
tbh ur as dull as they come ive only been in a car with some 1 whos had a max of 2 pints which doesnt effect ur driving whatso everbut i do know this a driving ban in this country is **** all, my cousin wrote off his golf gti while drunk, was a mark 2 from 80s/90s rebuilt engine thousands spent on it n everything got caught n a 22month driving ban he served the ban but carried on driving, ban was over he went out driving without getting new license n now hes banned agen, and still driving. no prison time whatsoever shows that bans dont work only prison time does. neway bak to u 2fast ur dull az *** for even getting into car with some 1 drunk mite aswell top urself now n let ya family get griefing out of way coz ur probably gna die eventually from this.

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
well youl all be happy to here that i got my summons through the post today, going to court charged with careless driving without due care and attention, from when i wrote my astra off :( first car. last valentines day, 3 witness's, the stupid police didnt measure skidmarks for sum iregular reason though so hopefully just get 3 points :( going to court on 5th of july,

they put the witness statements in the envelope all in the same hand writing, which is small italic fancie writing which i can not read at all me or my m8, whts the point lol. lazy *******s cuda typed it up.

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Careless driving/driving without due care

This offence is committed when the accused's driving falls below the standard expected of a reasonable, prudent and competent driver

The maximum penalties are:
a £2,500 fine; (his dad will prob pay this for him)
mandatory 3 to 9 penalty points; (dont think he cares about the points)
discretionary disqualification. (now this one, Mr Judge, this is the one you need to use)

I hope they throw the book at you

BH

2fast2furious

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 22, 2004
discretionary disqualification. whats that? and yeah i do care about the points my dad wud never let me drive lol, lost my company vehicle lost my job erm :s lol