Tattoo

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Im hoping to get tattoo dun soon got the cash just need the right design im a big guy and i want to get "Pricey" or "PRICEY" accross top of shoulder blades on my back need a nice sort of font and nice design in black

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
ive seen some really nice one's lately, seen one guy who has a devil on 1 side n angel on other side then they meet in the middle id say checking some design's at your local tattoo parlor tbh

/ancient

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
bump, some 1 out there must be able to elp me, craigy06 dont come onto my thread n ask for egsactly wat i asked for ya knob.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
bump, some 1 out there must be able to elp me, craigy06 dont come onto my thread n ask for egsactly wat i asked for ya knob.

how about that design what you got in ur siggy? that would look pritty kwl or have your Name or Nickname in a different language or consider getting ur missus's name if you have 1

/ancient

F4LL3N_4NG3L

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2006
Liverpool
how about that design what you got in ur siggy? that would look pritty kwl or have your Name or Nickname in a different language or consider getting ur missus's name if you have 1

/ancient

lol I sent him that pic for a laugh lol didn't think it would mean anything. But yes it's a good font and would be a kool and original tattoo. Just that I wouldn't get it in colour, I'd get the name in jet black and then the females in a shade of grey.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
nah i dont think the siggy would come out very good in a tattoo. would never get a missus's name as a tattoo until like married for 3yrs+. and thats a long time away. i want something original and diffrent maybe the three feathers worked into it with my nickname accross the top i want something big and diffrent and theirs got to be some 1 out ther who can do this or is up for a challenge.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
just goto a tatoo shop, not ask on lomcn. most decent tatoo shops will gladly design one you want.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Photoshop is your best bet, if you know how to work it.

If not, tutorials are your friend!!