Apr 3, 2004
Mitsos(me)
Koriban
Advent
Wond
Spud
foxdye2

Our mir names.

Post here if you have a team and want some games. We usually on at 6:00 at the evenings

My LoL name is Mitsaras777 so just add me and we sort games.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
gonna give it a go

Sorry we only take pro people.

images

I joke Hany, come play! <3

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Got really bored off HoN really :|

lets see if im gonna get into LoL or not, you guys probably suck and ill carry you all!

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Got really bored off HoN really :|

lets see if im gonna get into LoL or not, you guys probably suck and ill carry you all!

If you like HoN, you'll love LoL. Advantage is you'll know a great deal more when you start and probably own the nubs.

I know for a fact me/mits/foxdye2/spud work well together... I know dave is good but, after seeing him d/c nearly every game I go into, makes me not want to play with him -.-

Get good Hany, I'm expecting great things from you!

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
How is it like? I've been playin competitve dota for 5 years followed by 2 years of hon and some dota 2, i think it wont take me long to learn the game rly

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
How is it like? I've been playin competitve dota for 5 years followed by 2 years of hon and some dota 2, i think it wont take me long to learn the game rly

It's awesome. You'll see when you play. You shud be good.

You do, tholgark :P

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
We are not looking for team members. We are already 6. We are looking for teams to play against and have a laugh.

Ignore kori. Dave is a good mid and it was 1time deal that **** with d/c that annoyed every1 and also Wond can mid well.

Hany add me (Mitsaras777) and i will guide you and play with u if u want. It will take you a good month to hit lvl30 since its arround 180 wins so arround 350games average till u play properly with us. Just add me and i will help you with ****. Just add me. You will be good for sure.

Edit:99% of mir players are worst than trolls so rly unless we needed a team member with ego cause they pked some1 once on mir once, we wouldnt look here. We just want a laugh when raping a team that thinks they are good.

Last edited:

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
I'm just starting my first game now dude lets see how it goes ill add u

wot region btw man

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
EU West mate.

Check the names list thread for all our names.

Also, found a guy who's just amazing at mid and skypes with us, Sensha, me n foxy n spud playing with him, owned all. Good fun, invite him to clanzorz.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Well apparently i can only play east , when i type in my account for west it just rejects it, says wrong id/pw but it works on east weird.

edit nvm workin now

Last edited:

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Well apparently i can only play east , when i type in my account for west it just rejects it, says wrong id/pw but it works on east weird.

edit nvm workin now

Add up potatownned or potatowned (cant remember which i am on there). Il also do few games with u.

/Spud

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
We are not looking for team members. We are already 6. We are looking for teams to play against and have a laugh.

Ignore kori. Dave is a good mid and it was 1time deal that **** with d/c that annoyed every1 and also Wond can mid well.

Hany add me (Mitsaras777) and i will guide you and play with u if u want. It will take you a good month to hit lvl30 since its arround 180 wins so arround 350games average till u play properly with us. Just add me and i will help you with ****. Just add me. You will be good for sure.

Edit:99% of mir players are worst than trolls so rly unless we needed a team member with ego cause they pked some1 once on mir once, we wouldnt look here. We just want a laugh when raping a team that thinks they are good.

Looks like i'm part of the 1% then, my ego is because i'm good at league o0 current rating is 1763, aiming for plat next week. Really hoping to get it >< But don't be so quick to judge in future ^^.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
This game is full of trolls, has nothing to do with mir players -_+

Trust me, you try getting the Mir community to play LoL. Imagine Kabir screaming LOL GF HHHHHHHHHHHHH or **** YOU MOTHER etc, and trolling / raging. At least in Mir it doesn't effect other people, here though, poof, gg. Problem is that most people on Mir have huge ego's and are used to "owning", or there form of it. There's no such thing as true skill on Mir, where on LoL there is.

Obviously, there are the exceptions like zelda, you, but even in Mir I'd not classify you as one of those degenerate morons any way.