TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Some spells appear missing also, when i played i got FlameField from the Lvl70 cave boss. Doesnt appear on that list.

The list of spells he has posted are for hero's to use, not players. I can only assume they wont have all spells.

Dk

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
I know, spellbooks for players do not drop on this server, they are given once your correct level.

Any book that drops is for Heroes. Pretty sure the FF book actually said for Heroes on it also.

Isus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 4, 2010
Server offline or ?

Thank You Nico

Last edited:

nic0666

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2012
Download the latest EXE:

Try this exe as works.

---------- Post Merged at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:28 PM ----------

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by lifco
Download Latest EXE
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1...ew?usp=sharing

---------- Post Merged at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:29 PM ----------

tonight i keep getting lagouts when i kill mobs that drop items. Upon restarting the game all drops are gone and if quest mob like wooma guardian i never get the kil so the quest is still showing 0/25 kills.
nic0666

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
Try this exe as works.

---------- Post Merged at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:28 PM ----------

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by lifco
Download Latest EXE
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz1...ew?usp=sharing

---------- Post Merged at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:29 PM ----------

tonight i keep getting lagouts when i kill mobs that drop items. Upon restarting the game all drops are gone and if quest mob like wooma guardian i never get the kil so the quest is still showing 0/25 kills.
nic0666

im looking into the quest log and all boss drops tonight

---------- Post Merged at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Why is lightning, thunderstorm and magic shield more common than say fireball? Its the same for the warrior spells, shoulder dash and halfmoon drop more often than fencing?

I haven't played the server, but those drop rates look completely wrong in my opinion. You've got noob spells with the same drop chance as your strongest spell.

Dk

this isnt the drop file DK . this was an old example i had in a txt file that i could come back to , and does not reflect on the server

ThePacifier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2012
I downloaded Client go to Extract and get Errors any new Dl link or anything i can try use ?

NickBob

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 25, 2014
I downloaded Client go to Extract and get Errors any new Dl link or anything i can try use ?

You need to scroll up and find the latest .exe, should really get added to the original post each time it is updated.

I have some questions/suggestions of my own,

1. RareTalisman - cannot be sold, dropped, or removed from inventory in any way. Some other torch slot items seem to have the same problem too.
2. TraderNPC in SZ was useful, as normal shops will not buy any items from you. Suggest either fixing normal shops or re-adding TraderNPC.
3. TrustMerchants are hidden and unused, suggest moving to SZ

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
You need to scroll up and find the latest .exe, should really get added to the original post each time it is updated.

I have some questions/suggestions of my own,

1. RareTalisman - cannot be sold, dropped, or removed from inventory in any way. Some other torch slot items seem to have the same problem too.
2. TraderNPC in SZ was useful, as normal shops will not buy any items from you. Suggest either fixing normal shops or re-adding TraderNPC.
3. TrustMerchants are hidden and unused, suggest moving to SZ

i will look into these issues now

Trader = This will be back in morning
RareTalisman = Ill remove the issue here
TrustMerchant = Near Storage... its never moved

Boss Drops Revamped! TGA Style!

NickBob

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 25, 2014
TrustMerchant = Near Storage... its never moved

Boss Drops Revamped! TGA Style!

I know it is, but that's nowhere near SZ lol right now players are far more likely to chuck items in the TraderNPC than run up to the TrustMerchant and it seems a shame that it is barely used.

On a side note, it's nice to see more hero skills in game now :) and do you know if the autopot system for heroes actually works? I cant seem to make it work so now my hero just runs out of MP and goes back to being useless lol

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
still having problems with quest line not registering kills and could you explain how mining system works on this server please
thanks Riscoloco/devilzrain

Ive passed this info on m8 and should be sorted soon as

Also Its not been posted but the main event is on tonight at 6pm and will run till sunday morning

So if you wanted fast exp / items mite be worth taking a look :)

nic0666

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2012
The lvl 60 weapon the devistor or similar once equiped removes the armour image and looks like you have no clothes. Also the weapon imageshows a staff and Not the sword.

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
The lvl 60 weapon the devistor or similar once equiped removes the armour image and looks like you have no clothes. Also the weapon imageshows a staff and Not the sword.

is your class monk?
if so .. other class weapons seem to distort the Monks armour image , as the Monk is only required to wear/use Monk Class items

nic0666

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2012
is your class monk?
if so .. other class weapons seem to distort the Monks armour image , as the Monk is only required to wear/use Monk Class items

I am a warrior and the item doesnt show a specific class to use it.

nic0666

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2012
whats your char name , ill sort this ingame

if you cannot get hold of me , then add me on skype and ill get this sorted , MythRohan

I have placet the weapon in Storace for use by my Hero when high enough. My main is Nic0666 lvl 73 warrior.

simon01

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 21, 2014
A few buges i noticed

1) Storage when you open it now and then it dont show all the items you put in it
2) Most caves when running you tend hit like a invisable wall and can`t move with out walking around it
3) When walking with left mouse button you some times run with the walk button held down

Apart from that its a great server and hope it gets even better when go live
Ps maybe make storage a bit bigger since so many items/keys takes up most the room

Keep up the good work Gms cant wait for more come,
Ps sorry if i posted it here was not sure ware put it so i put it in here.

Last edited:
Reactions: MythRohan

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
TGAv2 Beta has now come to an End..

We thank you all for the help with the problems found in TGAv2
We are fixing the remander of the bus/issues
and will be sure to bring the Server back Live fully adjusted for people to play

Server info will be displayed as we go along.

We are looking at 2/4 weeks Down time..
But once back up , this will not need to be done again

• AutoPatcher will be available to all aswell as a new smaller client
  • Good and Evil side will now become one
  • Warrior Hero Stats now function properly
  • Monk Class will be using official Skills (had a few complaints due to skills being homemade .... lomcn only)
  • Castle Sabuk is now one area
  • Drop Rates Changed to TGAv1 Style
  • Elements Reworked / Monsters and Bosses now use Elements and have weaknesses
  • Leveled items have chance for 0-10+ Stat added upon drop
  • Sabuk Refine Remade for 0-10+ Stats added depending how far you want to refine
  • All GameGold Perks now drop on any item at random / 1-14 different stats
  • Hex Cave changed to Ogre's Lair , dropping a new set of unique items
  • Heroes Reworked for Monk Class / Wiz,Tao,War now can use Dual skills with Monk
  • Quests Removed, Due to KillCount mis-reading and causing issues via M2server
  • Quests will now be added to NPC's around the HomeTown area [Good/Evil]
  • Only the players who stayed loyal and had logged in this past week will be elegible for V.I.P upon Return

alot more has been done as is still to be added.
id like to thank you all again for all the (actual) help that has been given

and am proud to say TGAv2 will be back unbreakable

Thanks for reading , i look forward to posting next update
Regards
Myth & co

Also a big Thanks to Riscolloco for uploading his channel
Click Here

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.