TGAV2 (StarLite) Coming Soon

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
apparently they both end up meeting in caves at some point when abit higher but they will probz end up banned (i would of thought)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Yer but no one gets banned without doing something total crazy

Evil is just this and anything goes on this server, Rape / Murder lol, and yes all evil is 100% pvp

Evil, Some classes get diffrent skills than Good also Evil/Good get a unique skill each quest to unlock

Good is well just that, it also has areas were you can pvp etc

But at lvl 40 to 50 game changes alittle and hunt areas start to open were Good meets Evil

Its really a case of do you want to be good or evil lol

Maybe try both ?

---------- Post Merged at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:47 AM ----------

EDIT

Just had mail again asking about donations and i forgot to make this clear on the post

I wrote this awile ago, but it was ment to be added to our main post (hence why i forgot)

1. If your looking for a server that is based on official files
2. If you want a euro clone game
3. If you want euro drops / exp / monsters and player skills
4. Donations

If you want anything from the above 4, then this server is NOT for you, and your best looking for a diffrent server to play

There is a GG-Shop but mobs drop gg, let me stress there is no buy your way to the top to this server
But you can buy me a beer in game :)

Game is about having fun, getting some cool items, and maybe some pvp and you dont need to worry about leveling, its pritty easy guys

KingTony

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 15, 2014
Might aswell go Evil then.

Just a couple of questions.

1. Cheaters are banned?
2. Are town safezones in evil just like any other mir?
3. Are the 2 different zones just a mirror copy of each other?

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Might aswell go Evil then.

Just a couple of questions.

1. Cheaters are banned?
2. Are town safezones in evil just like any other mir?
3. Are the 2 different zones just a mirror copy of each other?

Good questions :) see you on the evilside.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Are there any different perks/items/quest rewards regarding evil/good sides? Dont want to start on good side only to find out that Evil gets a 30-30dc ring or key7 gives him 30dc while i receive 30hp or something stupid like that.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
I dont give a **** what boost being good gets you if there are some safe caves where you cant pk.

Not saying im some godly pker by that, just massive problems arrise with this when people start standing on items etc etc and boss stealing is infuriating when you cant deck the people stealing it.

Decision is simple for me.

Although it would be good to see a full run down of the two worlds, saying "go find out" wont cut it cause im not spending a week leveling to find my "side" is ****. I may have the energy to start again but, some others may just quit which would be wasted usercount.

Educated decision would be n1.

sarafino

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2012
I dont give a **** what boost being good gets you if there are some safe caves where you cant pk.

Not saying im some godly pker by that, just massive problems arrise with this when people start standing on items etc etc and boss stealing is infuriating when you cant deck the people stealing it.

Although it would be good to see a full run down of the two worlds, saying "go find out" wont cut it cause im not spending a week leveling to find my "side" is ****. I may have the energy to start again but, some others may just quit which would be wasted usercount.

This would be ideal tbh, you don't need to give us every detail about good and evil but just some basic information to help us choose, as like Adv and Squall have mentioned there, the last thing anyone really wants is to spend x amount of time to discover the side they chose is not worth it.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009

but your a **** pvper :P so its all good. See you on the evil side mr trolli

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
so i dont understand this cheat thing for evil side? side evil side can cheat?

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
correct me if im wrong if you cheat you just get sent to prison on the evil side and can do fk all aka banned

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer

Good Alliance

• Has their own abilities Via Quests
  • Town Govenerned With Archers Protecting Citizens
  • Good Skill (Secrets Unknown)
  • Some Class Skills Are Different to Evil
  • A Great Healing Alliance With Mighty DPS , Slowing Speed

Evil Alliance
  • Has their own abilities Via Quests also
  • No Guards To Help Citizens
  • Evil Skill (Secrets Unknown)
  • Some Class Skills Are Different to Good
  • Devestating Attacks With High DPS , Slowing Attack

Each side offers a slightly different style of Gameplay via items , skill ect
Choose Wisely as the battle nears end. Your Alliance will call for Good and Evil Skills to be used to Deminish the opposing Alliance

---------- Post Merged at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 02:42 PM ----------

correct me if im wrong if you cheat you just get sent to prison on the evil side and can do fk all aka banned

Bans are set in place, i advise dont test our patients

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
good here no cheats good or evil :)

Will there be say a user count for good and evil? and are you still hoping people will choose both sides not just one ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.