Oh Look ...

A Mir 3 Server has attracted a bunch of retards ... how rare

(end sarcasm)

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
I belive there's to much spam on this thread for it to be cleaned laura, might aswel make a new one, going to speak to robert about it.
-Dan

mapadale

mapadales ego is the same size as my penis
You really need to understand things there I'm afraid, small ego is a good thing. As for small penis, who cares. It's produced 4 kids. Come one really best you can do.

@NightRider.

Are you just plain stupid or just acting dumb, what I was pointing out. Is the same instance that Laura is trying to defend, I know enough about Sam and Lauras life to right a bloody book and they are still in there teens. I'm fed up of reading the same **** coming from there mouths and yes some might say the same about me. Who cares cause I don't, what does bother me is when they try and defend themselves and in fact they should be hanging their heads in shame.

I'm sorry Sam and Laura, but I'm fed up of reading the endless crap about this, that and the other about your lives and then you have the cheek to start ranting and raving when someone mentions something that you don't like. I'm sick of hearing about you child and what you do and how you raise her, I'm sick of reading about your "so called" drugs problems or the amount of drugs you take on a night out. Your pathetic and childish and one day you will learn, it's just a shame that you have to learn the hard way. I don't care about what crap you both come out with, as it's the same repition each time. You dig yourselves a hole and then blaime other people and get at other people for your own failings. I'm also sick of seeing the endless threads about you quitting Mir for good Sam, just another yet attention seeking thread.

Thats enough of my rant.

Just remember one thing the pair of you, you have a child and so it's time you both grew up and acted like adults, your not kids anymore.

MrElusive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2008
You really need to understand things there I'm afraid, small ego is a good thing. As for small penis, who cares. It's produced 4 kids. Come one really best you can do.

@NightRider.

Are you just plain stupid or just acting dumb, what I was pointing out. Is the same instance that Laura is trying to defend, I know enough about Sam and Lauras life to right a bloody book and they are still in there teens. I'm fed up of reading the same **** coming from there mouths and yes some might say the same about me. Who cares cause I don't, what does bother me is when they try and defend themselves and in fact they should be hanging their heads in shame.

I'm sorry Sam and Laura, but I'm fed up of reading the endless crap about this, that and the other about your lives and then you have the cheek to start ranting and raving when someone mentions something that you don't like. I'm sick of hearing about you child and what you do and how you raise her, I'm sick of reading about your "so called" drugs problems or the amount of drugs you take on a night out. Your pathetic and childish and one day you will learn, it's just a shame that you have to learn the hard way. I don't care about what crap you both come out with, as it's the same repition each time. You dig yourselves a hole and then blaime other people and get at other people for your own failings. I'm also sick of seeing the endless threads about you quitting Mir for good Sam, just another yet attention seeking thread.

Thats enough of my rant.

Just remember one thing the pair of you, you have a child and so it's time you both grew up and acted like adults, your not kids anymore.

arrogance again! will you ever learn!?

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Really, no not when people piss me off with there black and white attitudes.

What else is it your doing then pray tell? cant believe your still going at this when you've stated numerious tiems you dont care yet carry on without pause in the next illiterate essay you produce. If you dont care quit posting simple as, if you do care admit it and stop contradicting yourself then claiming you arent.

Our nice screenshot thread been fair destroyed here by this pointless show of 1 persons arrogance, bravo! (twist that to actualy be aimed at sam or laura and il be laughing my head off)

mapadale

What else is it your doing then pray tell? cant believe your still going at this when you've stated numerious tiems you dont care yet carry on without pause in the next illiterate essay you produce. If you dont care quit posting simple as, if you do care admit it and stop contradicting yourself then claiming you arent.

Our nice screenshot thread been fair destroyed here by this pointless show of 1 persons arrogance, bravo! (twist that to actualy be aimed at sam or laura and il be laughing my head off)
I'm sorry but 10 pages isn't created by one person and I'm also not the only one to have gone at them, I'm just the one thats more noticed cause I say it how it is.

If Sam and Laura didn't want people to judge them or help boost there egos, they wouldn't post the endless crap about there life. I'm sick of seeing it and I'm sure a hell of a lot of people are as well.

firstheroo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2007
I'm sorry but 10 pages isn't created by one person and I'm also not the only one to have gone at them, I'm just the one thats more noticed cause I say it how it is.

If Sam and Laura didn't want people to judge them or help boost there egos, they wouldn't post the endless crap about there life. I'm sick of seeing it and I'm sure a hell of a lot of people are as well.

To be fair i was sick of seeing it, until u got going then you took all the negative attention away from them and dumped it right on your shoulders. Not only do their posts make alot more sense than yours their argument/defence is far more convincing than yours. Not bad for two people who you clearly view as being beneath you.

To me all you seem to be doing is putting other people down to make your sorry excuse for a life look more appealing, there is only one person in this thread who looks sad, desperate and in need off attention and that is you, even when they stopped the argument some pages ago you still continue on your one man crusade, to put them down.

/Tricky

P.S "I'm weed dependent" is the most pathetic statement i have read, your not "weed dependent" you're just too week to kick the habit.

Exodus Syn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2008
UK - Wirral
This is all very boring, as stated by 2-3 people (even the thread creator) can a MOD please delete all this spam...Should have been deleted round page 7..

mapadale

To be fair i was sick of seeing it, until u got going then you took all the negative attention away from them and dumped it right on your shoulders. Not only do their posts make alot more sense than yours their argument/defence is far more convincing than yours. Not bad for two people who you clearly view as being beneath you.

To me all you seem to be doing is putting other people down to make your sorry excuse for a life look more appealing, there is only one person in this thread who looks sad, desperate and in need off attention and that is you, even when they stopped the argument some pages ago you still continue on your one man crusade, to put them down.

/Tricky

P.S "I'm weed dependent" is the most pathetic statement i have read, your not "weed dependent" you're just too week to kick the habit.
Really and people like yourself reply comment in response, as for my sorry excuse of a life. If only you knew me is all I need to say.

And cannabis dependency is a psycological illness and people suffer from it for all amounts of reasons, I would like to see you spend 15 years relying on it and then say it's about a week mind - It's like saying smoking and not able to kick it makes you weak as well.

graphite

Likes to retract PayPal transactions.
Dedicated Member
Apr 2, 2009

lol stop crying over forums man

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
I know enough about Sam and Lauras life to right a bloody book and they are still in there teens..

Who cares cause I don't, what does bother me is when they try and defend themselves and in fact they should be hanging their heads in shame.

I'm also sick of seeing the endless threads about you quitting Mir for good Sam, just another yet attention seeking thread.

im 23, so havent been a ''teen'' for years now pal.

you sir, are the contradiction King, you say ''who cares cause i dont'' and with in the same sentence u say ''what does bother me''. You either care, or you dont - there is no middle ground in that respect.

Endless threads? I think you might find one thread on this forum, and even that wasnt started by me, it was started by SirSimpson many many moons ago.

Your right, this is an attention seeking thread, but its designed to make fun @ mir, not people's lives.

As rich has said already, this thread needs a major clean up.

Why are the mods not doing there job, i have asked 3 times now for this thread to be cleaned, and 3 times ive been ignored.

Really, no not when people piss me off with there black and white attitudes.

the irony of the above quote really did make me lol.

And cannabis dependency is a psycological illness and people suffer from it for all amounts of reasons, I would like to see you spend 15 years relying on it and then say it's about a week mind - It's like saying smoking and not able to kick it makes you weak as well.

this is probably one of the rare times i'll agree with u. Kicking weed was more difficult than beating any addiction ive had in the past. For hard drugs there are programmes/medication out there, but for weed there is really nothing

Last edited by a moderator:

MrElusive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2008
Really and people like yourself reply comment in response, as for my sorry excuse of a life. If only you knew me is all I need to say.

here we go again, you know the word!

p.s. you're fighting a losing battle, give it up and walk away with what little dignity you have left

mapadale

this is probably one of the rare times i'll agree with u. Kicking weed was more difficult than beating any addiction ive had in the past. For hard drugs there are programmes/medication out there, but for weed there is really nothing
You really didn't look hard enough then did you, cause that is a complete cop out.

There is a drug available for people who are cannabis dependent, as well as psychological support - A Dr can and will refer you to one of the two.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
You really didn't look hard enough then did you, cause that is a complete cop out.

There is a drug available for people who are cannabis dependent, as well as psychological support - A Dr can and will refer you to one of the two.

Sorry to piss on ur bonfire, but i went to my GP on 3 occasions when i was younger, and 3 times i was told there was nothing in regards to medication to stop me smoking weed (yes there are beta blockers, and yes there are drugs to stop smoking cigarettes (Zybanol - or something)

I did however get psychological help, and i went to several accupuncture clinics (amazing tbh!). I faced up to all my demons and beat them down 1 by 1 .

Maybe this groundbreaking medication you speak of wasnt readily avaliable when i was younger? I dont know tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.