The game XIII

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
eny1 got it ive had it for ages and i dint know u cud go online till 2day , im really in to it atm :)

if sum1 has pm me tomoz at 5ish and ill give u a 1 on 1 or sumthing

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
i have it , its basically a comic book style game.... ur knocked out at the beggining with no memory of what happened or who you are and you've been setup for some crime or something i dont remember fully aint played it for ages aitn completed it either got 2 boring for me.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i really liked it, had demo on pc, bought full for sexbox.

LordLucas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 13, 2003
Wind Walcker or whatever it was called should of never been made lets hope TwiLight Princess will make up for it's ****.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
XIII pwns, there were suppose to be 4(+) more to complete the comic book series that it was following but i havn't heard anything about that for ages.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
LordLucas said:
Wind Walcker or whatever it was called should of never been made lets hope TwiLight Princess will make up for it's ****.

what the hell has that got to do with XIII? go post in the hall of flame so i can flame you

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Pyraine said:
what the hell has that got to do with XIII? go post in the hall of flame so i can flame you

Wind Walker (Zelda game) was also cell shaded (like XIII is), except it was a pile of crap, he was just adding to urbanfox's "**** zelda" comment.

:doggy!:

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
take it alot of u like it , it rocks dont it :)
i also like the fact its got flash bombs :P i love it on CTF i just thorw the flash bomb run in grab it and im back out wid the flag :)
pm me if u wanna 1v1

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
yeah i had it for pc, but i spilt drink on all four of the discs :(

so i bought it for xbox, all my friends like it so we deathmatch on it ^^

JNi.

Micheal Jackson loves me like you love anal rape!

So why don't you pwnage me?!

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Love (and dude that posted it before) said:
Wind Walker (Zelda game)
Wind Waker*

I didn't think much to Wind Waker either, was a bit boring. XIII is cool, I haven't played it much though and currently don't have it installed.

As for cel-shaded games, Jet Set Radio FTW!