The Legend Of Mir 2: Resurgence Reborn

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

TaskForceTactical

Banned
Banned
Nov 27, 2019
UK
Let's be honest, Tai's being ridiculous, I'm here to announce a server, not be accused by him, that I'm some thief, trying to make a "Rival LOMCN", the worst part is the accusation without anything prior, I have no clue what leads you to believe I'm this "Mecha" but you do you, all I know is I'm not mecha, and I'm trying to release a server.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Let's be honest, Tai's being ridiculous, I'm here to announce a server, not be accused by him, that I'm some thief, trying to make a "Rival LOMCN", the worst part is the accusation without anything prior, I have no clue what leads you to believe I'm this "Mecha" but you do you, all I know is I'm not mecha, and I'm trying to release a server.

Looks fishy mate, why dont you use your main LOMCN Account?

Reactions: Sanjian and Alecs

TaskForceTactical

Banned
Banned
Nov 27, 2019
UK
because I don't have a main lomcn account, this is my account lol i made it in November, never had an account beforehand asides from one that was banned upon creation using my main email a little while prior which was mildly confusing,

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
because I don't have a main lomcn account, this is my account lol i made it in November, never had an account beforehand

Why would you say "we learned from our previous mistakes?
It inquires to have advertised a server here already under a different LOMCN account then.

TaskForceTactical

Banned
Banned
Nov 27, 2019
UK
I mean, I don't know how else to prove I'm not the mecha bloke lol, Resurgence opened in roughly December of 2018, with another member of the team advertising it, this time though I advertised it, not sure what else i can say lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
For anyone unsure that this is Mecha, just do a global forum search for the word "paranoid" 😄

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Mollieshane

Banned
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
Yea tai does have the rite but he is looking in the wrong place with very little proof banning random people who post a mir server will kill lomcn and the Mir development I’m sure we all want it to grow and not just die off its hard to get players these days and these accusations will put people off playing such a good server don’t miss out innocent until proven guilty

TaskForceTactical

Banned
Banned
Nov 27, 2019
UK
lmfao, not surprised tbf mate, if your that intent on believing its mecha, like if you know mechas voice ill be happy to send you a voice clip lol

Mollieshane

Banned
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
Tai I am sorry but you are really discrediting a server without the proof of anyone being mecha I do not think this is fair to task force as he has worked so hard to please you mir geeks I do not think it should be thrown back in his face like this let’s get the facts first For all we know mecha is dead and buried all this trouble for a mir developer discredited of his hard work and the server Is not even live yet

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Because Resurgence was a server, but I didn't advertise it.

Really?

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Sorry to bust the bubble of no evidence but before Tai had even posted the mods had flagged that a new server owner had popped up advertising and based on recent issues had been checked for links to previous accounts.

The check showed multiple banned accounts. The IPs checked to see what type of ip it was and company it belongs to as if it was a mobile proiver IP woildnt be reliable. Was a dedicated broadband provider. Therefore IP stands as a piece of evidence

Next one of the other banned accounts have an identical name to the one he is currently using.

Only piece of info that didnt make sense to me was one account that had been accessed using the IP of a banned user was yours mollie. Which makes sense since you have said yous are part of the same team. That or the same user.

As mods we dont openly comment on threads without strong proof to back it up.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Sorry to bust the bubble of no evidence but before Tai had even posted the mods had flagged that a new server owner had popped up advertising and based on recent issues had been checked for links to previous accounts.

The check showed multiple banned accounts. The IPs checked to see what type of ip it was and company it belongs to as if it was a mobile proiver IP woildnt be reliable. Was a dedicated broadband provider. Therefore IP stands as a piece of evidence

Next one of the other banned accounts have an identical name to the one he is currently using.

Only piece of info that didnt make sense to me was one account that had been accessed using the IP of a banned user was yours mollie. Which makes sense since you have said yous are part of the same team. That or the same user.

As mods we dont openly comment on threads without strong proof to back it up.

Gawd damit, LOMCN got dat juicy NASA filters :love:

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

Mollieshane

Banned
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
Ok great stuff so did the ip also say that task force lives in Spain and I live in the uk but we are the same people ?

TaskForceTactical

Banned
Banned
Nov 27, 2019
UK
I have one banned account which was banned instantly on creation for reason "**** Off", which was, as I said, confusing, not sure what you want me to say tbf

Mollieshane

Banned
Banned
Nov 6, 2018
and to answer ur question about other accounts yea they were made because tai is targeting every account banning them I have had several accounts but banned due to your are mecha I would love to know who he is so I could drop the **** on ur door step
Post automatically merged:

No point posting here now as tai and other team members have made it impossible for this server to grow with lack of proof and false accusations well done mir developers I do hope you are happy mabey give me the http for mecha site might be treated with more respect

Status
Not open for further replies.