The Legend Of Mir Essence [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Re: The Legend Of Mir Essence

Nothing seperating this server from every other 2.3 out there, it's boring, classes are majorly unbalanced and there's hardly any custom caves/mobs.

Most of the items that drop and people wear are just direct copies from Mir Revenge HR that used to be up, same skins, names and stats.

God knows why you need Pro's, Para's, and Full Heaven Kit donatable when you've stated it's run on your own PC.

Wouldn't even be that bad if Para Rings didn't OP an already OP class.

Slow is messed up, most Warrs have +3/4 slow per item, but he decided to lower the success rate (after people had already maxed there kit).

Most of the players left awhile ago and usercount is now struggling.

So all in all, it's a Mir Revenge/DarkRealm combination that fails to hit the mark.

lol nice to see you spent more than 2 seconds on the server to form that fantastic opinion

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
fact of the matter is......ITS THE ONLY 2.3 MED RATE SERVER THATS ACTUALLY ONLINE AND NOT SPEND MONTHS AND MONTHS GIVING FAKE ETA'S

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
There is another 2.3 online but the details are in server chat.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I can't click the Mir 2 sub forum... can only click/view Upcoming Servers - could anybody gimme a link to this other 2.3 server?

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
i try to click the exe on this server but it wont open it comes up with an error saying may not be permitted even tho i have the administration account any1 know what i could do so i can actualy play? thanks

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
i try to click the exe on this server but it wont open it comes up with an error saying may not be permitted even tho i have the administration account any1 know what i could do so i can actualy play? thanks

alow the exe in your firewall settings or disable your firewall

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
wasnt my firewall in the end my security settings never let this aco**** vue all files and folders so i had to change it n restard my comp thanks tho !

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
lal...pob is a sh.it gm...he shud stick to doing files and leave sum1 to become a gm

500pk points for calling him wat he is (a ****) + 2x @killed in town lol

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Buzz most of lomcn could of prodicted how this would of turned out :P why couldnt you?;)

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
i alrdy predicted i wud eventually bring out his corrupt side :)....it been 1 of my my missions on this server lol

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
so been abused by you ingame and given you pk points after i warned you it would happen is corrupt.
please explain how this is corrupt ?

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
cause u shud be mature enough to ignore players "abusing" you

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
tbh no paul is right on this one for the simple reason why should pob take abuse when hes taken the time to create this server and your playing it if he never what would you be doing theres no other real good servers out there so stop moaning tbh

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
lol all i did was call him a c**t for taking away sum items that he thaught we got from abuse a bug ingame...wen me and beast camped evilmir for 12hours.
he didnt even give me a warning...all he did was @kill me +said *go on...swear at me again and see wat happens*
earlier on that day i asked him a simple question that most ppl will ask a gamesmaster....*do you know the drop rate of an item*
he had a big old hissy fit at me...then finaly realised that it was my 1st time asking and that he thaught i was another player...didnt even get an opology. after he had ago at me in sz again....i killed the hen that he spawnd and he @killed me again.....so i called him a *retarded f**k* then logged...soon as i logged bak on..i was red with 500 pk points lol.

no wonder y his servers fail...he is a crap gm and should stick to making server files. (make sum1 else a gm)

GET A GRIP M8...UR A GM..EXPECT TO BE ASKED 1000001 QUESTIONS AND STOP BEING STUCK UP UR OWN A** ABOUT THINGS.
IF U DONT WANT TO ANSWER 1 SIMPLE QUESTION. ATLEAST SAY TO THE PLAYER...*I DONT KNOW* OR *IM NOT GIVING THAT INFO OUT*
INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A 10YEAR OLD ABOUT THINGS.
ONLY REASON WHY YOU HAVE ANY SORT OF USER COUNT IS BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY 2.3 MED RATE SERVER ONLINE. W8 UNTILL SOMETHING ELSE COMES UP...SEE WHAT HAPPENS :)

also...u say donations aint much of a deal
yet u sell heaven items and almost everything else

drop rates are crap...evil mir has been killed almost 200 times and had about 6 heaven items from it and a few books..and yet u say mir items arent really really rare to get lol

u need to look @ item stats (every single item for every single level) alot of low lvl items are higher stats that the higher lvl items.
who ever tested ur server (if it was tested at all) took u for a ride m8...still loads of bugs in game and 90% of the time wen ppl mention it to u
you say *i will sort it l8er* or i cba to do it, i am trying to make something work* or *i cba right now post it on forums*
the only time u sort summit out is if a DONATOR asks you to do summit. (sort ur s**t out m8)

server us getting very boring as there isnt much to do...(latest update is a boss quest witch over half the server cant even do)

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Yer he does have an attiude with some people. If you ask a question the answer probs be (Find/Search for your self). Which aint a gd way to your fello members. But if people do get on his back then i understand. But if they just ask 1 simple question and he has a fit over it then that doesnt sound like a gd gm to me at all. If he is havin problems irl or arguments irl he shouldnt take all his anger ingame. He should calm down and stay away from pc till he is ready to GM again.

The only reason i got bored and quited was.. Obv it was based on donation. Taos wear **** and still are.

Last time i went on this was day time and was around about 18 users online. When i acctually played this there was like around 40-50 Users. So i think he's either pissed off 1 of the roms and they all went Or they just got bored. It did take time for paul to update server. When it was 1st time up the Euro stats wasnt even done properly. So he had to redo them And the euro stats gaved a big advantaged on stats. I was the only 1 that acctually looked throw most of the euro crap and posted them on his forum. He was moanin that there was in the wrong section.

But hey some people can get along with this And if there happy im fine with that :)

I hope the best on your server Paul.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
lol all i did was call him a c**t for taking away sum items that he thaught we got from abuse a bug ingame...wen me and beast camped evilmir for 12hours.
he didnt even give me a warning...all he did was @kill me +said *go on...swear at me again and see wat happens*
earlier on that day i asked him a simple question that most ppl will ask a gamesmaster....*do you know the drop rate of an item*
he had a big old hissy fit at me...then finaly realised that it was my 1st time asking and that he thaught i was another player...didnt even get an opology. after he had ago at me in sz again....i killed the hen that he spawnd and he @killed me again.....so i called him a *retarded f**k* then logged...soon as i logged bak on..i was red with 500 pk points lol.

no wonder y his servers fail...he is a crap gm and should stick to making server files. (make sum1 else a gm)

GET A GRIP M8...UR A GM..EXPECT TO BE ASKED 1000001 QUESTIONS AND STOP BEING STUCK UP UR OWN A** ABOUT THINGS.
IF U DONT WANT TO ANSWER 1 SIMPLE QUESTION. ATLEAST SAY TO THE PLAYER...*I DONT KNOW* OR *IM NOT GIVING THAT INFO OUT*
INSTEAD OF ACTING LIKE A 10YEAR OLD ABOUT THINGS.
ONLY REASON WHY YOU HAVE ANY SORT OF USER COUNT IS BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY 2.3 MED RATE SERVER ONLINE. W8 UNTILL SOMETHING ELSE COMES UP...SEE WHAT HAPPENS :)

also...u say donations aint much of a deal
yet u sell heaven items and almost everything else

drop rates are crap...evil mir has been killed almost 200 times and had about 6 heaven items from it and a few books..and yet u say mir items arent really really rare to get lol

u need to look @ item stats (every single item for every single level) alot of low lvl items are higher stats that the higher lvl items.
who ever tested ur server (if it was tested at all) took u for a ride m8...still loads of bugs in game and 90% of the time wen ppl mention it to u
you say *i will sort it l8er* or i cba to do it, i am trying to make something work* or *i cba right now post it on forums*
the only time u sort summit out is if a DONATOR asks you to do summit. (sort ur s**t out m8)

server us getting very boring as there isnt much to do...(latest update is a boss quest witch over half the server cant even do)

Yeah i agree i did go off on one with because i thought you where break.who asks me the same question a million times a day and it was getn annoying.But i did say sorry when i relised.
you are infact his brother.
As for the hen thing.
I was testing E-shock in town as someone said it wasnt working right.and like a tit you kept killing the hen
so i killed you because you where starting to piss me off with your abuse.
You where doing it to wind me up.
then you started to abuse me and i told you to stop it or id kill you again.
you continued so i made you red.was funny to be honest.mouthy little **** got owned by a guard.
Should do what i asked you in the first place.
As for drop files.
You have some of the best kit ingame all of which i rekon came from evil mir so pull the other one.
As for selling heaven items...ill sell what i want but Heavenitems are not in the GG npc.
They where but i removed them the next day to make people go to evil mir.

Next cry ?.

Yer he does have an attiude with some people. If you ask a question the answer probs be (Find/Search for your self). Which aint a gd way to your fello members. But if people do get on his back then i understand. But if they just ask 1 simple question and he has a fit over it then that doesnt sound like a gd gm to me at all. If he is havin problems irl or arguments irl he shouldnt take all his anger ingame. He should calm down and stay away from pc till he is ready to GM again.

The only reason i got bored and quited was.. Obv it was based on donation. Taos wear **** and still are.

Last time i went on this was day time and was around about 18 users online. When i acctually played this there was like around 40-50 Users. So i think he's either pissed off 1 of the roms and they all went Or they just got bored. It did take time for paul to update server. When it was 1st time up the Euro stats wasnt even done properly. So he had to redo them And the euro stats gaved a big advantaged on stats. I was the only 1 that acctually looked throw most of the euro crap and posted them on his forum. He was moanin that there was in the wrong section.

But hey some people can get along with this And if there happy im fine with that :)

I hope the best on your server Paul.

theres a few people in game that annoy me emmensley.
asking the same question litterally over and over again and it piss's me off alot.
when i say they same question i actually mean the same question.and i make me feeling known about it.
I would tell people drop rates etc no problem but this person who ask for the drop rate every 30-40 mins from the same boss for the same item.
it gets very frustrating.

As for questions in general i am always happy to help and answer every question with kindness.
So this one time should not portray me over all.

Last edited by a moderator: