The Legend Of Mir Essence [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
Re: The Legend Of Mir Essence

Some idiot? Seeing as you dont even know that mir2 exes are packed with Themidia which is why it causes a threat... Not a Keylogger. I think your the idiot and your just trying to cover your own tracks.

i said in a previoius post its the way its packed.
and your antivirus says spyware/keylogger so it doesnt no what it is.
get some better protection and understand no one can change the mir2exe

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

i said in a previoius post its the way its packed.
and your antivirus says spyware/keylogger so it doesnt no what it is.
get some better protection and understand no one can change the mir2exe

Actually it says Spyware.Keylogger

the same as any AV would, because a keylogger is a form of spyware.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

It is more than possible to latch a keylogger onto the Mir executable lol...

If what Azzi says is true, I don't think you should even be here.

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

if you dont even know what that message means paul then maybe u shudnt even be on a computer, because Keylogger is a form of spyware, and you can attach a keylogger to the exe as koriban said, and tbh you can change the exe with hexedit you just gotta know how to do it. So please go back to the school yard and dont tell me to improve my spyware as it seems your the idiot and just making yourself look bad.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

Just use a differnet password on every server..

or do u think hes keylogging everything?

I doubt that tbh...

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle

why would he need a keylogger to get your username and password for his server? its in his database lol

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

A keylogger will keylog every single key press from when the execute is run and send the information to the creator.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

why would he need a keylogger to get your username and password for his server? its in his database lol

Indeed. He could get absolutely anything, from passwords to bank details. Perhaps this should be looked into further?

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

its possible to bind a keylogger to it easily... even someone with no experience could learn how to do it within 20min, i dont see why he hasnt uploaded a new exe straight away though incase ppl are worried about the exe containing a keylogger which makes it seem like he may of binded the mir exe with a keylogger :l clearly doesnt care about his players.

================
1. New threads must ONLY be used in order to make an advertisement about the server.
1a. Advertisements MUST contain an IP address, Servername, Host Machine and Internet stats, Exp Rates, Starting Level, Starting Gold, Direct Download Links, Website and Forum Links and Kaori Usercount
================

I dont see much of this in first post....

Last edited:

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005

Exactly lee thats why i brought it up as it is gonna be somethihng else he is after not player accounts, unless he is trying to get accounts for 4h or something one of the popular servers but he can gain anything

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

download any other 2.3 server and run the same scan.
im using the same set of files i have done since i made darkrealm.
If you think its a keylogger lol then do not use it

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton

Then do you not perhaps think of the other possibility, YOU have been infected with a keylogger, or someone has latched a keylogger to your executable without you knowing it.

Honestly, the fact your not willing to even supply a new exe, shows you A) don't care or B) are still waiting for more information from your not-so-smart keylogger.

Which, both, show your a poor server creator.

Reactions: akira87

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008

Vn1 fail server... ****IN PUT LVL RAGES ON MAPS... Went to numa and got splatted in secs TYVM Lost my pets and stone. You are the best Server Maker EVER! *Sarcasm*. Guess ill have to wait for the next crappy server to come online.

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005

Then do you not perhaps think of the other possibility, YOU have been infected with a keylogger, or someone has latched a keylogger to your executable without you knowing it.

Honestly, the fact your not willing to even supply a new exe, shows you A) don't care or B) are still waiting for more information from your not-so-smart keylogger.

Nice, I think the track record alone should ward people off servers made by Pob my only experience of him is on Elysian but that was enough, everything you seem to do has some questionable under current behind it, the very hostility or out right arbitrary responses to accusations made at you bring up some kind of disbelief, If your here for donations I think were at the point where we can consider it essential (within reason) because of peoples dying interest in the game, However after you make claims like this time and time again items show up people admit to buying, you deny any knowledge even though the guys got his pixel reciept right in front of everyones eyes, and now once again an instance involving you has a suspicious nature about it, christ, track record doesn't improve with time does it.
Also just because someone makes a judgement on a server in 2 days doesn't mean its inaccurate, takes me less than an hour to form an opinion of a game, sometimes just the front cover is enough, and yours sir, is tainted.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010

Vn1 fail server... ****IN PUT LVL RAGES ON MAPS... Went to numa and got splatted in secs TYVM Lost my pets and stone. You are the best Server Maker EVER! *Sarcasm*. Guess ill have to wait for the next crappy server to come online.

ash it wasnt a good stone? (wooma)? u can have mine and ur pets would of went one day anyways.

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008

how can i provide another exe when every single 2.3 server uses the same exe.
2nd of all theres nothing wrong with the exe and your comments are rediculous.
all this crap about a keylogger is rediculious.
just another way to put the server down.
if he does a scan of any other server mir2 exe it will show the same thing.

ThreeHeroes

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 6, 2009

I very much doubt theres a key logger, whats the server actually like ?

BleH

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 14, 2004
Bristol, UK, England

i say its not bad, getting better each day tbh got a usercount of 25+ at peaks and building, think the abuse needs to stop now though uve all got ur point across any need to carry on? i really doubt the exe's got a key logger latched onto it, what wud be the need for mir players bank details? most of u only get ur 100quid every 2 week dole like that would be worth robbing?

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006

i say its not bad, getting better each day tbh got a usercount of 25+ at peaks and building, think the abuse needs to stop now though uve all got ur point across any need to carry on? i really doubt the exe's got a key logger latched onto it, what wud be the need for mir players bank details? most of u only get ur 100quid every 2 week dole like that would be worth robbing?

not to mention the fact you have to be very smart not to be caught. Most people sell the details on rather than use them, and i doubt he has contacts with those sort of people.